NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40097 times)

this is the reason why old members like legodude77 and destroyerofblocks are distancing themselves from autism tm

the newer generation of members are unoriginal and won't ever live up to betelgeuse's legacy
Pretty much. I joined it when it was just a joke clan at first. Then Betel happened and so I just stood to the side and didn't say anything. I still miss hosting the clan meeting server though.

what does peoples discord id's have to do with anything metario? are you still mad that we uncovered you breaking the blockland TOS?
what does bringing up breaking the Blockland TOS have to do with any of this
are you just mad that I provided proof that there is no probable way those screenshots could've been faked? stay mad, and continually cry before having your picture taken

are you still mad that we uncovered you breaking the blockland TOS?
???

what does bringing up breaking the Blockland TOS have to do with any of this
are you just mad that I provided proof that there is no probable way those screenshots could've been faked? stay mad, and continually cry before having your picture taken
what, screenshots of my discord profile that mean absolutly nothing because I didn't do anything? Are you this desperate metario? Stop accusing me of doing something I didn't do

what, screenshots of my discord profile that mean absolutly nothing because I didn't do anything?
Stop accusing me of doing something I didn't do
You attacked the Blockland 10th anniversary discord, the pictures are in the OP and Metario posted the discord profiles to prove the screenshots in the OP were real

what, screenshots of my discord profile that mean absolutly nothing because I didn't do anything? Are you this desperate metario? Stop accusing me of doing something I didn't do
""something I didn't do""
sure is convenient that you always "leave" right before your clan members start spamming gore/research/stuff
totally not like there's leaked conversations from your discord server that talks about you encouraging your members to go spam research

I didn't attack it all? I've literally said the op screenshots are real but I didn't do any "attacking". I know this is hard for someone of your limited mental capibility to understand, but this is nearly identical to what happened in caravangaming when Nobot, who owns the discord said I did nothing wrong and got wrongly accused.

I didn't attack it all? I've literally said the op screenshots are real but I didn't do any "attacking". I know this is hard for someone of your limited mental capibility to understand, but this is nearly identical to what happened in caravangaming when Nobot, who owns the discord said I did nothing wrong and got wrongly accused.

This whole thread is a he said she said and honestly nothings going to come of it either way. handicaps are going to have handicapped opininons so can't really do much about it

This whole thread is a he said she said and honestly nothings going to come of it either way. handicaps are going to have handicapped opininons so can't really do much about it
Nice dismissive statement, it's not like there's chatlogs posted of your spam with proof proving that your clique did this

theres no chatlogs of me spamming....

theres no chatlogs of me spamming....

Screenshots taken back on January 23 when You, Raven, Whackin, Bedpost, and etc raided a discord server

and i havent done it sense susan