NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40092 times)

i dont think he really has influence over them like that
to add on to that; the people who spam aren't like his foot soldiers who'll do anything on command. sometimes they just do what they do.

except when he does command them to do something and they do it

to add on to that; the people who spam aren't like his foot soldiers who'll do anything on command. sometimes they just do what they do.

more damage control from egg

keyword: sometimes

patton can be a nice guy in 1 on 1 conversation or without blockland involved but when he surrounds himself with all these troll BL kids he gets an obnoxious ringleader ego

imho he is an alright guy, if he quit playing the game it would do a lot for him especially maturity wise lol
This too. When he's in Discord Voicechat / anywhere else away from his troll buddies, he's fine to be around

updated list, responding to the old list being outdated for quite a while now
mondayian Cunts/Thot Patrol:
Grimlock   20045
Unknown      51195
GrimlockAlt   20550
GrimlockAlt   22266
Toxicology   49613
torin      51539
------------------

my apologies for bumping this topic but I was trying to play a server called "Edd's Park" and this happened.  I get that once you are kicked, you aren't supposed to join back becuase you probably broke the rules or something.  But, all i did was join

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ahK9hSc61E&feature=youtu.be

Seems really odd that you filmed the entire thing, you're for sure not telling the entire story.

Seems really odd that you filmed the entire thing, you're for sure not telling the entire story.
Oh no he filmed to get proof, he must be lying!!

What type of logic is that lol

all im saying is that it seems really suspicious that someone would just film that on the fly. I might be wrong, just seems like something's missing

all im saying is that it seems really suspicious that someone would just film that on the fly
Explain how gathering proof is suspicious

Explain how gathering proof is suspicious
because its lacking any sort of chatlogs just him getting kicked and banned

there's clearly a missing part of the story here.

sounds to me like you're trying to nit pick at literally nothing.

because its lacking any sort of chatlogs just him getting kicked and banned
He's getting proof of him being kicked and banned without any explanation from anyone

Yep totally suspicious