NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39583 times)

hey change ur name to patton360 for a sec

exposed
that could've been photoshopped in

i wouldn't call anyone a pathetic human being when you post pictures of borderline animal research on a forum for a kids game at 22 years old but that's beside the point

cant get the embedding to work but heres the man himself saying i did nothing https://imgur.com/a/9O0rh
charge your goddamn phone

Also, why did you stop calling INH 'Autistic Susan'? Decided to stop being """""funny""""" and """""original""""" and go back to using Tony's joke?
yeah, also i remember a post he made in reply to tony how the susan thing is getting old.

And just for reference, because i forgot when i made that post, these are where he used Tony's Susan joke in combination with his autistic joke

Originality at it's finest

And just for reference, because i forgot when i made that post, these are where he used Tony's Susan joke in combination with his autistic joke

Originality at it's finest
unoriginal but true

My irl name is Michael not Susan get it right

My irl name is Michael not Susan get it right
I knew a micheal
he snatched a ball from me in 1st grade and chucked that stuff to his friend knowing i wasnt a fast runner (he was in 2nd or 3rd grade)

I knew a micheal
he snatched a ball from me in 1st grade and chucked that stuff to his friend knowing i wasnt a fast runner (he was in 2nd or 3rd grade)
.....oh

Sure it is, Brandon
>:(

can we get a response to this grimlock

yea essentally. wasnt involved w the spammin either
tell your crew to stop then, or else by inaction you are condoning their behavior

patton can be a nice guy in 1 on 1 conversation or without blockland involved but when he surrounds himself with all these troll BL kids he gets an obnoxious ringleader ego

imho he is an alright guy, if he quit playing the game it would do a lot for him especially maturity wise lol

As if he'd actually do that, and like i said, he was probably even responsible for it considering his track record

patton can be a nice guy in 1 on 1 conversation or without blockland involved but when he surrounds himself with all these troll BL kids he gets an obnoxious ringleader ego

imho he is an alright guy, if he quit playing the game it would do a lot for him especially maturity wise lol
Does he have some kind of multi-personality disorder? Is he seeing someone for that?

tell your crew to stop then, or else by inaction you are condoning their behavior

i dont think he really has influence over them like that