NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40186 times)

considering one of them is my sister I've never claimed that you autistic taco bell menu item

hang on im really loving late to this -

who is grimlock

hang on im really loving late to this -

who is grimlock
patton

I see you're doing a good job at keeping a low profile, Unova. What's the gameplan here, trying to piss everyone off?

Crashing this forum

lmao I bet $5 he's actually planning on forum suiciding or something weaksauce like that

lmao I bet $5 he's actually planning on forum suiciding or something weaksauce like that
yea probably. betel's was the only good forum Self Delete anyways, they're all so lame now.

Because i don't want to derail the Ide + CCA topic

You fit the second description much better than the first one, unless you're saying that you don't plan out your attacks and use your friends for your dirty work, eh?

And "masterlegoautist"? Yeah, you keep using those kindergarten-tier insults, college man, they really make you look tough in front of all your peers!

And "masterlegoautist"? Yeah, you keep using those kindergarten-tier insults, college man, they really make you look tough in front of all your peers!
yea and it sounds like you're still letting them get to u 💅💅

Yo, they have research prints on their server. They also have prints of you Masterlegodude. I swear that clan is a pile of stuff.

Yo, they have research prints on their server. They also have prints of you Masterlegodude. I swear that clan is a pile of stuff.
you make me laugh ide