Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.  (Read 10618 times)

Actually my mistake, I got daswiruch mixed up with redboii and susan. My apologies

You were perma'd a couple times
He's talking about recently, not about alts

Actually my mistake, I got daswiruch mixed up with redboii and susan. My apologies

This is just tragic

Say what you want about me but I've never had an account permabanned because I know and follow forum rules, something that you can't seem to wrap your head around.
you've skirted the rules so closely that you should be banned
i'm not even sure how you avoided being banned for admitting to trolling in those discord shots

you've skirted the rules so closely that you should be banned
i'm not even sure how you avoided being banned for admitting to trolling in those discord shots

Admittance to trolling does not matter if it doesn't relate to Blockland and wasn't said in game or on the forums.

The bad idea here is that people can't be faulted for their awful personality unless it gets them banned consistently.

You probably should've been
Yet I wasn't, so I have no idea why you're saying otherwise. I haven't been banned in months so idfk where you're getting the info from lmao

Based on people's logic in this thread, half of all blockland forums users should be banned.

Based on people's logic in this thread, half of all blockland forums users should be banned.
Especially you

what

When did max turn into a huge roosterhead? I've known you since you joined the forums.

The only people who become ban on sight are the kinds of people who release malicious backdoor scripts, try to DDoS servers, child enthusiasts, etc.