I got physically attacked 3 times at school.

Author Topic: I got physically attacked 3 times at school.  (Read 4315 times)

not sure how it works where he lives, but when i was in highschool people would push/pull each other and the staff didn't care much. but as soon as someone connected a strike on campus, both the attacker and victim (if it was one-sided) got severe punishments (forgeted up "no-tolerance" rule) and the attacker usually got in trouble with the cops

if he's not actually hit then idk if "call the cops" is the appropriate option

op probably got pushed into a locker and people are telling him to call the cops???
Well from what he's saying it sounds like actual assault so yes we are.
both the attacker and victim (if it was one-sided) got severe punishments (forgeted up "no-tolerance" rule) and the attacker usually got in trouble with the cops
That's messed up.

what type of people are they, by this i mean like popular or erm the handicaps in school
edit:how many also

both the attacker and victim (if it was one-sided) got severe punishments (forgeted up "no-tolerance" rule) and the attacker usually got in trouble with the cops

that's just loving stupid.

that's just loving stupid.
every hs ive gone to has the same policy. it depended on the situation sometimes, but usually if someone started a fight and the other person fought back there were punishments for both people. if it was just a beat down on some defenseless kid then obv he didnt get punished

OP what year are you in and which part of the UK are you living in?

and don't bring a weighted cane to school like this guy was gonna do
oh god i forgot about that, thankfully I never actually did it.

you should use things like strawmen and ad homynims to stop them in their tracks *tips fedora*

^dont engage if you see this INH

both the attacker and victim (if it was one-sided) got severe punishments (forgeted up "no-tolerance" rule)

yeah no tolerance is bullstuff in these cases. I once got jumped in the school bathroom and after I got a good hit on the primary attacker he bolted out. His buddies threw me to the ground and kicked me a few times before running out, but he reported it or something and they tried to expel me because I caused the most damage.

like what wtf was I supposed to do?

OP what year are you in and which part of the UK are you living in?
i live in england and year 8 yeah, i'm 13

Throw tea bags at them. That will stop them from attacking you because their british instinct will force them to make tea.

but op is british too

i live in england and year 8 yeah, i'm 13
Year 8 is a very loving annoying year, I'm year 11 and we always have trouble with 10s, 9s and 8s. Most of the time it's the year 9s we have trouble with but nowadays the year 8s think they're bad and I've had one of them tell me that they wanted to "break every bone" in my body. He still pisses me off and he's a loving midget edge lord, I laugh at him all the time. Another kid was trying to take the piss out of me once and was just chatting stuff overall so when I told him to say it to my face he got shook and ran off.

Since you're year 8, if you're getting attacked, fight back. If you have loyal friends, get them to help you. Those who say "Suck it up and walk away like a man" usually don't know what they're talking about. This is a physical attack from multiple people for no reason, you can't sit there and do nothing. Just fight back

as with most problems, you can solve it with an ak

For real though, talk to somebody. Technically if they are attacking you, you can call police and completely skip having the school do something. The police will come and have a very "nice" conversation with them. The school is useless and all they will do is tell them to stop and send them home for a few days. Also it wouldn't be bad to take up some self defense classes.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:49:42 AM by Aplem »

This is precisely why the right to school choice is so important