Author Topic: SJW (probably) left my uni  (Read 2633 times)

So while I was here, wasting time on the BLF while my prof is drawing on the board, some girl with colorful hair and short hair on one side yelled "loveist pig, check your privilege". Of course I'm wasting time here so I didn't pay attention to anything previous. Turns out, she was discussing to the tutor how there are more than two genders while he grabbed the anatomy class things and showed her the only two genders with their differences. After she yelled, the professor, not tutor, told her that she's in a loving biology class and sociology doesn't matter here. She started pulling arguments out of her ass, grabbed her stuff, and stormed out of the room.

TL;DR SJW cancer is in my country too. Nuke us pls.

its so weird to me that everyone on the internet apparently has had a run in with people like this, but ive never even seen someone like that in my life. are they just native to America?

its so weird to me that everyone on the internet apparently has had a run in with people like this, but ive never even seen someone like that in my life. are they just native to America?

I've only seen borderline SJWs on a few occasions at my college, it's oddly uncommon for how vocal they are to witness one of them.

I dunno. I want them to disappear from the face of the planet. I don't want this "gender neutral" stuff and political correctness around me. I think they're in England too.

I dunno. I want them to disappear from the face of the planet. I don't want this "gender neutral" stuff and political correctness around me. I think they're in England too.
what i wanted to say was it feels like you pulled this story out of your ass

I do go to university in the capital where there are more than locals attending and given the recent femminism marches that took place here, I'm surprised to run into one now and not before.

what i wanted to say was it feels like you pulled this story out of your ass
same tbh. sounds rather far fetched

and then everyone on the bus stood up and clapped. their name? albert einstein.

A liberal Muslim homoloveual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
    “Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

“How old is this rock?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi

i mean shes technically right, gender != love

idk if this argument was in a different language though

also gender is a dumb topic to bring up in anatomy class

I go to the most liberal college in Broward County FL and no ones like this.  I mean there are people who are gay and others who die their hair but no ones running around screaming because they think there are more than two genders.  Hell, we talked about gender in Biology class and no one gave two forgets.  This is coming from the college where some kid was told to change his shirt because it had "I'm a Deplorable" written on it.

Please be sarcasm

pre argument briefing: the definitions of words are subjective and prone to change and individual interpretation. as such you will be arguing forever over meaningless stuff so don't try to state your definition as fact. argue the validity of gender dysphoria and ect all you want but don't even touch the "does gender mean love" thing
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 11:41:34 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

It was all in spanish. I translated it to english.