Is islam a religion of peace?

Poll

Is it?

Yes
22 (44%)
NO!
28 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Is islam a religion of peace?  (Read 9259 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6eBBY

The truth behind the Islamic terrorist attack in London.

Why are countries allowing this crap?

If your reaction to a horrible terrorist attack is to immediately look at the opposing party to see if there's any talking points to criticize and lambast, you may be an starfish. PJW is definitely an starfish.

No-ish

Half bad and intolerant, half not

No, Islam is not a religion of peace. It is both in doctrine and history by far the most violent and destructive belief system on this planet, probably rivaled only by Atheism.

PJW is definitely an starfish.
I really do think that he can take Milo's spotlight if he keeps it up though. People need a British accent saying these things so that it's less obvious the ideas came straight from a trailer park somewhere in the American corn belt.

People need a British accent saying these things so that it's less obvious the ideas came straight from a trailer park somewhere in the American corn belt.
believe me, as a brit his voice makes him sound like a complete tit
always sounds like hes forcing a log out

I think that Islam is not a religion of peace, although cultures of individual Islamic countries and individual decisions have a lot to do with it, too. That's not denying that their cultures are extremely influenced by Islam, though.

No, Islam is not a religion of peace. It is both in doctrine and history by far the most violent and destructive belief system on this planet, probably rivaled only by Atheism.
wait what have atheists done

the most obvious examples I can think of are Maoist China and Stalinist Russia, but those regimes were way more influenced by the principles of communism than atheism.

the only reason communist societies are atheistic to begin with is because religion espouses authority figures higher than the state

Don't forget Christianity. Remember the time they attacked the muslims for their religious beliefs and land?

Don't forget Christianity. Remember the time they attacked the muslims for their religious beliefs?
Around the time they committed genocide against the Cathars for their pacifistic beliefs.

They argued with Planr.