Is islam a religion of peace?

Poll

Is it?

Yes
22 (44%)
NO!
28 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Is islam a religion of peace?  (Read 9264 times)

They were more tolerant than Christians... at the time. But the world has changed, and unfortunately, they've been left behind. Thanks imperialism.

Timur was so tolerant right guys ;)

and
here
we
go
I fell asleep while this post was the most recent in my browser and I refresh to see 10 pages after this post

Timur was so tolerant right guys ;)
abdulmecid I decriminalized homoloveuality when he was the ruler of the ottoman empire in 1858

abdulmecid I decriminalized homoloveuality when he was the ruler of the ottoman empire in 1858

The Ottomans would later commit multiple genocides in the 20th century.

No, Islam is not a religion of peace. It is both in doctrine and history by far the most violent and destructive belief system on this planet, probably rivaled only by Atheism.
>atheism as a violent/destructive belief system
what

even as a baptist, i can safely say this isn't true. there is no 'belief system' within atheism.

i'm not saying they didn't -- i'm just pointing out that fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6eBBY

The truth behind the Islamic terrorist attack in London.

Why are countries allowing this crap?
freedom of religion means all religions. (i mean, aside from scientology, but that's a whole nother can of worms).

also, isn't PJW that guy who said that pop and rap music is slowly degenerating our society and culture and all pop culture in the 21st century is vapid and immoral, spawned by marxists?

i mean, he literally said that.

Literally every world religion has blood on its hands. Every major civilization has some track record of violence, genocide, discrimination or oppression. I see what you're getting at in this post though lol, im not disagreeing with you just adding on

Literally every world religion has blood on its hands. Every major civilization has some track record of violence, genocide, discrimination or oppression.

I fell asleep while this post was the most recent in my browser and I refresh to see 10 pages after this post
aka me right now

holy forget i was hoping that it would be one of the many times i say "and here we go" and nothing happens but of course, who can turn down a good ol' religious debate on the internet????

No it's not, also, why a portion of LGBT ativists supports them so much? The extreme side of islam literaly throw gays out of rooftops.