Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 74965 times)

Hey, I finally came from Splatoon 1!

Also the Tenta Missiles suck.

I recently gotten splatoon 2 and as a person who never splatoon im having quite some fun!
Looking for friends! 7278-9624-7593
Hey, I finally came from Splatoon 1!

Also the Tenta Missiles suck.
I been getting team kills and double kills with it sometimes
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:46:26 PM by Superbro11 »

I recently gotten splatoon 2 and as a person who never splatoon im having quite some fun!
have you played through the singleplayer campaign? it helps out with practicing your skills with some of the weapon types

in the meantime, does anyone else kind of hate today's salmon run weapons because god, i don't really like any of them except for the carbon roller
especially the tenta brella that weapon loving sucks because it's obnoxiously slow

have you played through the singleplayer campaign? it helps out with practicing your skills with some of the weapon types

in the meantime, does anyone else kind of hate today's salmon run weapons because god, i don't really like any of them except for the carbon roller
especially the tenta brella that weapon loving sucks because it's obnoxiously slow
I just beat the single player campaign, also i agree they are super underwhelming. Im able to do wayyy more with a carbon roller.

imo the best salmon run was one with the random weapons and iirc one of them was a grizzco blaster
that thing was op af

if someone says my mom not gay i will google r34marie and go to images

but stellarnaut, you're mom gay.

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/949475632257388544

It’s #TeamAction vs. #TeamComedy for the first 2018 #Splatoon2 #Splatfest! And this time the theme and results are global! The event kicks off 1/12 at 8:00 p.m. PT.
ho boy, this is gonna be a hard one to decide

Why is there not a "Both" option? That exists and its probably the best of the three. If you dont know what it is, it is movies like Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Kind of sucks splatfests only have two options.

Also making some improvements!

The Tenta Missiles still suck.
Also I finished single player today!

tenta missles are loving good you braindead idiot
do you not realize how useful making the enemy hurt or even potentially get killed not even mentioning the coverage that they have to wipe up and stuff if you get all 4 with that magic powerup forget you they're good

UPDATE!
the new stage shellendorf institute is now out

splatfest is now live! go and fight for what you think is better, action or comedy. gonna go with action personally

where my comedy brothers at smh