Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 75070 times)

I have good teammates.

i beat the expansion last night. it was definitely quite a challenge, lol.

oh, and new splatfest time!

It’s time for a citric #Splatoon2 #Splatfest! Do you party with #TeamPulp or keep things smooth with #TeamNoPulp? Voting is now open, and we hope to Vitamin C you when the Splatfest starts 6/22 at 9pm PT!

you must be out of your damn mind if you like pulp in orange juice

also i play this game now and i cant even use my special because my right controllers control stick is loving broken

i've been having fun modding this game (text, music, lighting and model mods, don't worry!)
although i stopped before the huge ban wave hit and luckily i haven't been hit by it

also all of the octo expansion levels (including girl power station) have nothing on the secret that you unlock for getting all the memcakes
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:44:06 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

July 21st marks the first anniversary of Splatoon 2, and we’re celebrating with a global Splatfest! Which sea creature is your favorite, Squid or Octopus? This hotly contested Splatfest will occur from 7/20 (Fri) 9:00pm PT - 7/21 (Sat) 9:00pm PT.

To make the event more special, players on Team Squid will play as Inklings, and players on Team Octopus will play as Octolings. Even if you don’t have the Octo Expansion, if you’re reppin’ Team Octopus, you’ll play as Octolings. On the other hand, those fighting for Team Squid will play as Inklings even if their usual character is set to Octoling.

By the way, your appearance will only change during Splatfest battles. In the Square, you’ll appear as your usual rad self.

Which team will be declared the winner in this cephalopod conflict?! Will you take your time and deliberate on which team to pick? Or are you ready to declare Muck Warfare?

(Please note that the global nature of this Splatfest means Judd and Li'l Judd will need some additional time to calculate, so results will be posted 7/22.)
oh no

Race war begins now.

losers shall officially be treated as second class citizens

well boys, seems like we've survived the whole SMF dilemma. now to wait for this hell of a splatfest, in which the superior species will be determined.

We're getting a new patch later today, update 3.2, featuring numerous balance changes. In the future, 2 new weapons are being added to the game, and the map Ancho V-Games will return.
Tumblr post can be found here: https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/175812736278/version-320-is-scheduled-to-be-released-this
Translated changelog can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/8y7u0s/splatoon_ver320_releases_tomorrow/e28whn0/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 08:31:09 PM by Mr Queeba »

i guess inklings are objectively superior now
| || || |_

ouch

at least i got to play as an octo

Too bad I didn't manage to get a strong opinion on which I preferred.

Also what happened to the "Everyone will always side with Marina" thing?