Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 74993 times)

Eggs came before chickens even existed.

So obviously the Egg came before the chicken.

Dinosaur Eggs

I chose Team Chicken for the white ink.

Wait a second if eggs are white and chickens are yellow
Why do the chickens get white ink and eggs get yellow?

Wait a second if eggs are white and chickens are yellow
Why do the chickens get white ink and eggs get yellow?
yolk

but yeah why do chickens get white ink

woah holy crap, the nintendo direct was great
update 3.0 is coming, featuring tons of new gear, rank X (a rank above S), and 3 new stages, 2 returning from the original game
also NEW OCTO EXPANSION DLC FEATURING AN OCTOLING STORY MODE AND PLAYABLE OCTOLINGS
and of course, INKLINGS ARE COMING TO SMASH, BOI

you hear that forgetin music in the direct? i suspect new chirpy chips tracks. cc was my favorite band in s1 and if they get some more tracks i'll loving die
also i pre-ordered the xpac when i woke up and my brother reminded me of the direct lol

splatfest is on, time to settle this philosophical debate

Eggs came before chickens even existed.

So obviously the Egg came before the chicken.

Dinosaur Eggs
fish eggs came before dinosaur eggs

Japanese Splatoon is looking pretty good.

This splatfest makes me wonder if Marina truly is the smarter one

| || || |_
rip the theory of evolution

i had a part, albeit a very small one, in accidentally dragging down team egg because i disconnected from literally every game i played
i was doing good for the first minute and suddenly   C O N N E C T I O N   U N S T A B L E

new splatfest

Quote from: Squid Research Lab
Introducing a Spring Sports Splatfest! This theme asks you to keep your eye on the ball…a sports ball. Yes, sports fans, which one do you like better: baseball or soccer? Do you hunger for home runs or pine for penalty kicks? Do you cover your bases or go for a hat trick? Do you like winning a trophy or winning a…ok, I guess both sports have trophies.

The Splatfest will take place from 4/6 (Fri) 9:00 p.m. PT – 4/7 (Sat) 9:00 p.m. PT