Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 74795 times)

Why are there so many damn people on team love
Now I know how team ketchup felt last time
I love this game but it’s absolutely unplayable without an ethernet connection. The Switch’s wifi is so bad.
I don't know why the quality of the Switch's wifi varies so much between people. Some people like me have absolutely no issues and then there's people that get disconnected in games daily.

I love this game but it’s absolutely unplayable without an ethernet connection. The Switch’s wifi is so bad.
my wifi works good. if it's not already, connect your switch to a 5ghz band - 2.4ghz has quite some interference.

my wifi works good. if it's not already, connect your switch to a 5ghz band - 2.4ghz has quite some interference.

I don’t think my router supports that and if it does it doesnt help anyway.
I have the router right next to the dock btw.
I guess I’ll just have to buy and ethernet to usb converter; anyone know of any good ones besides the Nintendo licensed one?

I don’t think my router supports that and if it does it doesnt help anyway.
I have the router right next to the dock btw.
I guess I’ll just have to buy and ethernet to usb converter; anyone know of any good ones besides the Nintendo licensed one?
i've done some research and apparently the issue is that the 2.4ghz band on routers tends to have quite a lot of interference from several devices being connected to it, something that the switch definitely doesn't like. 5ghz doesn't have this problem.
also, as for ethernet usb adapters other than the official one, i heard this one works quite well: https://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Ethernet-Chromebook-Specific-TU3-ETG/dp/B00FFJ0RKE
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 12:07:53 PM by Mr Queeba »

my win to loss ratio is not very good
i think all of the good people are on team money cuz the only people i've won mostly against is my own team

my win to loss ratio is not very good
i think all of the good people are on team money cuz the only people i've won mostly against is my own team
Really cus so far I have about 15-5 for W-L ratio and it'd be a lot higher if I wasn't fighting my own side half the time
I feel like this is just placebo cause my Switch just as fine as it does now back when I was using my 2.4ghz router

Really cus so far I have about 15-5 for W-L ratio and it'd be a lot higher if I wasn't fighting my own side half the time
i guess it could be unfortunate matchmaking
i keep getting teammates that can't hold the map and we get wiped in the last minute

does anyone on team love wanna get together for a team queue sometime soon? i haven't tried that out yet due to lack of friends to do it with

Help, 24 wins and 26 losses in the last 50 games.

goby arena and the dark tetra dualies are out now

goby arena and the dark tetra dualies are out now
finally, i can be an absolute madman dodging everything in my path

Quote from: splatoonus.tumblr.com
Some topics have been debated for centuries untold by really smart people. Like, really smart people. And now, a question of the ages will be argued once again in Splatfest form: which came first…the chicken or the egg?

Yes, please think this over. Do you think chicken is a given? Or do you believe your side is eggcellent?

The debate will finally be settled in a Splatfest taking place from 3/9 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 3/10 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT

Also, please note that the results of this Splatfest will be combined with the results from players in Europe too! Please check the game on Sunday morning for the final tally. After all, we wouldn’t want to count our chickens before they hatch.

:thinking:
edit:

oh god, we're going DEEP
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 08:51:53 AM by Mr Queeba »

:thinking:
edit:

oh god, we're going DEEP
Is that real?
EDIT: HOLY forget
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:16:20 AM by Master Matthew² »

might've put my friend code here awhile ago dunno tbh

5226-6665-5019