Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 73436 times)

i cant wait to play this on the switch i have. the one i bought from the store that was practically overflowing with them.

i cant wait to play this on the switch i have. the one i bought from the store that was practically overflowing with them.
me too. hyped to play it on my real, nintendo brand switch from my local retailer sold at retail price to me and i now own it to play switch games

no brakes on the hype train

league battle mode exists now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoWhLPyNZfc
groups of 2 or 4 players fight other groups for 2 hours straight to see who can earn the most points

league battle mode exists now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoWhLPyNZfc
groups of 2 or 4 players fight other groups for 2 hours straight to see who can earn the most points

that sounds a *bit* too much time

that sounds a *bit* too much time
theres never too much time

OK, THEY DID THE DIRECT
NEW GEAR AND WEAPONS AND STUFF WITH NEW STORES INCLUDING UMBRELLAS AND STUFF
FOOD I GUESS
SALMON RUN
OTHER CHANGES
SPLATFESTS STILL EXIST
OH AND THERES NEW WAIFUS

AND ALSO THERES A SPLATFEST WORLD PREMIERE GOING ON ON JULY 15
ICE CREAM VS CAKE
WHAT IS THE MOST SUPERIOR??????
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:31:20 AM by Mr Queeba »

i cannot find one anywhere

i've been scouting stores around my area for the past week and literally they're all sold out

MY LOCAL GAMESTOP HAD THEM WHEN I STOPPED BY
I didn't have $300 though so I couldn't buy one anyways

how long until research is drawn of them

how long until research is drawn of them
literally the first image i saw of them and the notification that they existed was a research artist drawing them. also just checked the tag on tumblr, it's already happened
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:10:54 PM by otto-san »

oh my god im reading the subreddit
everyone hates pearl

Am I the only one who noticed the graphical upgrade of the overall game? The ink splattering/lighting effects look super gorgeous. The overall game just LOOKS GOOD. Aesthetically and graphically. I'm more of a gameplay > graphics, but I really am enjoying having both. Also, I never noticed Splatoon 1 was 720 HD? Holy stuff the game is so good. Character models look sharper, lighting effects look better, UI looks cleaner and smaller/simpler, Maps have a waaaayyyyy cooler aesthetic to them, the single player campaign looks super loving hot, the Miiverse drawing functionality is literally ripped from the Wii U but exclusive to Splatoon 2 only ingame, music is even better, custom hair/pants, new class of weapon thats literally an umbrella shield with a gun, SPLATFESTS ARE loving BACK EVERYBODY!!!!!!! God poor ARMS, no more love after this game