Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 73428 times)

stay in denial friend
I can't hear you over the soothing sound of ink sloshing

now going to begin the salmon run session, was a bit late but whatever here we go
edit: done, was interrupted during session so im going to do another one sometime later for the same people that were in it
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:38:51 PM by Mr Queeba »

Why is every Discord link I use just instantly saying its expired or invalid? Super annoying, and I can't join your Discord because of it.

i'm starting to have after-image like visions of splat gameplay after binging for several hours

Wtf, why not mustard vs ketchup?
Or onions vs pickles?

mayo and ketchup are more normie than mustard, onions, or pickles
and it is more acceptable to put mayo/ketchup on everything than those

I can't hear you over the soothing sound of ink sloshing
that foot special interest must be forgetin intense

Found a pair of the Red/Blue joycon today.
loving amazing to say the least.
Shame their the reverse of the standard but idgaf, I'll never get the Blue(L)/Red(R) to match anyway so whatever.

Found a pair of the Red/Blue joycon today.
loving amazing to say the least.
Shame their the reverse of the standard but idgaf, I'll never get the Blue(L)/Red(R) to match anyway so whatever.
i want the goddamn yellow ones but i also don't want to pay a 40 dollar premium on ebay for some stuff that may restock in the near future

i want the goddamn yellow ones but i also don't want to pay a 40 dollar premium on ebay for some stuff that may restock in the near future
I got my red blue set on sale. $50.
Gotta love living in an area that sees nintendo as super childish and/or video games as evil.

ranked mode is BRUTAL, the way ranked now works is that your progress bar cracks as you lose, and some pretty nasty stuff can happen
from https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/200279-splatoon-2/75593884:
Cracks represent losses in ranked modes, with more losses = more cracks. The entire bar shatters after four cracks.

If the bar shatters when you're in C-, your bar empties and progress is reset.

If the bar shatters when you're in C or above, and the bar is to the right of the yellow line, your bar empties but you maintain your rank.

If the bar shatters when you're in C or above, and the bar is to the left of the yellow line, your bar empties and you derank.
If you see danger on the progress bar, you are just 1 lose away from breaking the bar. The second lose must occur within x amount of matches from the first lose for the crack to occur.
also, cracks will never go away unless the bar breaks or you rank up :^)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:52:52 AM by Mr Queeba »

i feel like i'm not gonna be able to keep my b- rank in splat zones for long

Got my copy today
Really fun

also, cracks will never go away unless the bar breaks :^)
cracks go away when you go up a rank, or at least they did for me