Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 75050 times)

dunk made new video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vprjSFyDpV0
also projared review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiJaTPSPgc
Dunkey is a joke, seriously, enough said. But Projared, while extremely respectable to his opinion, was kind of annoying. He literally starts it off with "I dont really like multiplayer games" and I immediately lost all brain cells. He then proceeds to show footage of him playing with brown townog controls. It just seems like as a reviewer, he's extremely harsh about literally everything. Idk if I'm just not used to reviews giving no notion to anything positive but he really makes the game feel like a piece of stuff kids game. Obviously this isn't true, but it's so loving cringe. Like we get it, you dont like it the game, you dont like multiplayer games, you dont like shooters, but seriously? Weird enough is the end, he gave it an 8/10 which is fair, but for an overall review, he gave nothing positive to the game at all. I honestly thought he was gonna give it a 6/10.

oh man people do not like the fact dunkey didn't enjoy this game

oh man people do not like the fact dunkey didn't enjoy this game
its really that hes making a satirical video but it blurs the distinction between satire and a serious review at points, and dunkey has a fanbase that takes whatever he says like god himself said it, so

Dunkey is a joke, seriously, enough said. But Projared, while extremely respectable to his opinion, was kind of annoying. He literally starts it off with "I dont really like multiplayer games" and I immediately lost all brain cells. He then proceeds to show footage of him playing with brown townog controls. It just seems like as a reviewer, he's extremely harsh about literally everything. Idk if I'm just not used to reviews giving no notion to anything positive but he really makes the game feel like a piece of stuff kids game. Obviously this isn't true, but it's so loving cringe. Like we get it, you dont like it the game, you dont like multiplayer games, you dont like shooters, but seriously? Weird enough is the end, he gave it an 8/10 which is fair, but for an overall review, he gave nothing positive to the game at all. I honestly thought he was gonna give it a 6/10.
maybe the game just sucks

But Projared, while extremely respectable to his opinion, was kind of annoying. He literally starts it off with "I dont really like multiplayer games" and I immediately lost all brain cells.
why?? he said splatoon was an exception
He then proceeds to show footage of him playing with brown townog controls.
oh boo hoo he didn't complain about the controls being bad or anything like dunkey did so who rly gives a stuff bout that
It just seems like as a reviewer, he's extremely harsh about literally everything. Idk if I'm just not used to reviews giving no notion to anything positive but he really makes the game feel like a piece of stuff kids game. Obviously this isn't true, but it's so loving cringe. Like we get it, you dont like it the game, you dont like multiplayer games, you dont like shooters, but seriously? Weird enough is the end, he gave it an 8/10 which is fair, but for an overall review, he gave nothing positive to the game at all. I honestly thought he was gonna give it a 6/10.
did you watch the same video i did?????? he was hardly negative about things and in fact complimented the game a good amount
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:13:27 PM by gr8dayseth »

honestly, projared's review was good. he reviewed the game well and complimented it quite a lot, while having a couple of valid criticisms.

Neon or gray?
Gray, neon is nigh impossible to even get at a decent price.

i bought this game a couple days ago, mainly cuz i got the switch 2 weeks ago and forgetin' love it

the games fun and all, im not really into shooter games though but i do like this game,
it's not oriented around just shooting people and really forgets you in the ass if you're sitting around getting kills and not getting turf on the map. (forget the paint roller though you loving PIOecei FSOAI FKH IAS<YGoisALGNmsauioltg,m nsaguiosanmhq al,;k)

my biggest forgetin' hate for this game is that i can't skip the stupid off-the-hook thing whenever i launch the game. i like the idea of the map rotation every hour (i think?) but man i dont give a stuff I JUST WANNA PLAY THE forgetIN GAME (i still do anyway i like it)

i like spawning in the lobby and buying all your stuff there, while being able to "hang out" kind of like in Tower Unite, instead of just a menu where you buy all your stuff there.

The singleplayer mode is fun but it's a little dissapointing that the SP mechanics isn't in multiplayer maps. I'd like to see some new maps with the singleplayer mechanics in them, mainly the trampolines. (though i think i see why they don't have them? idk, im not a pro gamer maker)

The singleplayer mode is fun but it's a little dissapointing that the SP mechanics isn't in multiplayer maps. I'd like to see some new maps with the singleplayer mechanics in them, mainly the trampolines. (though i think i see why they don't have them? idk, im not a pro gamer maker)
yea that would be pretty cool
there are two things tho on separate maps but are mostly kinda outta the way (the sponges on that one stage with the moving forklifts and rails on the towers) but it'd be fun to see it expanded more with some of the different gimmicks it had

speaking of the singleplayer i got me hero shot replica cus it looks like a P90 and i love it

new update holy stuff
dualie squelchers added (pretty much dualies with a range that actually doesnt suck)
you can now choose your side in the splatfest, GO CHOOSE TEAM KETCHUP BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS MAYO STINKS

this thread needs a place for friend codes
SW-6470-9541-4622

inhales

I loving LOVE THIS GAME

lets play yo

its really that hes making a satirical video but it blurs the distinction between satire and a serious review at points, and dunkey has a fanbase that takes whatever he says like god himself said it, so
thats my side, his fanbase loving trusts him like god himself