OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12423 times)

Can you explain why I'm a problem so I can fix my behavior?  Can I know exactly what it is I'm doing to hurt you?

If 'interesting' to you means calling your buttbuddies to arms then yeah.  Notice how you even said 'us', you're practically admitting it.
I said "us" because I'm talking about the people in the topic you idiot. I'm pretty sure people who posted in here only did it because they found the topic interesting enough to do so. Also if you're going to accuse us of something, please don't talk out your ass and provide proof otherwise you're just wearing a tinfoil hat.

Can you explain why I'm a problem so I can fix my behavior?  Can I know exactly what it is I'm doing to hurt you?
He's offended by sarcasm and jokes

Not really because I'd know you're just loving around and being sarcastic.

Path, stop taking sarcasm so personally, calm down.
Its spam. Spam is annoying, even when you joke around. He's essentially stuffposting sarcasm.

Its spam. Spam is annoying, even when you joke around. He's essentially stuffposting sarcasm.
Such are the forums these days. Get used to it?

Its spam. Spam is annoying
Just like the spam topics you created and partook in?

So it is spam that anything that isn't in your agreed opinion?

Oh look Watson/Ms Tera came in lmao.

Not really because I'd know you're just loving around and being sarcastic.

Path, stop taking sarcasm so personally, calm down.
It being 'sarcasm' doesn't make it any less annoying. It's practically stuffposting.

Lmao, half of this forum doesn't play the game bro.
You seem to have completely missed my point. I said they post here for the sake of defending their friends.

To be fair I'm in their discord and that's not what happened at all. This is a terrible drama even though I think porkus is a handicap
This drama was not needed IMO but nonetheless Orkus saying the same thing like a broken record is sorta annoying.

This drama was not needed IMO but nonetheless Orkus saying the same thing like a broken record is sorta annoying.
I only said the same thing twice.  Care to elaborate on this interesting perception of the world you have?

why is it that bones always has to be different to the majority everytime. it's a little odd

why is it that bones always has to be different to the majority everytime. it's a little odd
Oh look Watson/Ms Tera came in lmao.
ok now I remember