Is it?

Yes
45 (61.6%)
No.
25 (34.2%)
Never really played it before.
3 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Is minecraft still fun?  (Read 4984 times)

MOVED FROM A DIFFERENT TOPIC
[===========================]
Honestly, in your own opinon, is it fun anymore?, do you enjoy playing it or not?

Vanilla is bland as hell

Modded is an improvement but eh still the same to me

I played the damn game to death so I dont find it interesting whatsoever anymore

I would like to start to play the game again

But playing Minecraft in a country where people speak spanish is a joke and they call you "rat kid" no matter the age

its WAY better when played with friends modded or vanilla

But playing Minecraft in a country where people speak spanish is a joke and they call you "rat kid" no matter the age
what does this even mean

Modded Minecraft with friends is fun because otherwise vanilla is just boring.

Modded Minecraft is great

I never play modded minecraft. Only vanilla. Have plenty of fun.

what does this even mean
"Niño rata" is basically the Spanish equivalent of calling someone a squeaker or a stuffter

the key is to not overplay it. mc is fun for small spurts of time, esp with a few friends also in the mood, even if vanilla.

i like to play it in bursts, like other games. stop playing it for several months to a year, then suddenly stumble upon an opportunity and play the forget out of it for a week or two

its boring as all hell alone but entertaining when you're playing with friends and things start going to stuff

survival is fun.

but this creative mode gay stuff people do is what makes it boring.

ahaha look at this rat kid