Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76162 times)

I find it weird how I can find myself saying, "Yes, criminals can be rehabilitated and changed for the better," and yet every single day I see the worst that internet life has to offer drag themselves over here to get some kicks out of disrupting discussions in the least bannable way possible.

I really can't wait to see what other false stories he's willing to make up for fake sympathy. His posts have already demonstrated a very poor, yet stubborn ability to sell snake-oil.

I litterally made that on discord like weeks ago as a joke. It isn't insulting him in any way and i'm not sure why you are trying to use it as evidence that i'm doing something wrong considering it is in the right thread.

You missed the point at the end. That can be easily seen as offensive to Nix, considering your past actions involving him.

You missed the point at the end. That can be easily seen as offensive to Nix, considering your past actions involving him.
He's litterally okay with it. I posted it on android hell and my discord and he's totally fine with it.

wh

also from what I've seen in-game unova's a pretty cool dude

To be fair nix can be offended really easily

wh

even after he proceeded to set his name as "Nix The monday" and spam servers??

wh

To be fair nix can be offended really easily

Sorry, I meant that it could be seen as attacking Nix.

And Young has a point.

people apologize!?

what a discovery

wait isnt this the cunt that didnt believe that freeks dogs died and tried proving it fake

wait isnt this the cunt that didnt believe that freeks dogs died and tried proving it fake
I apoligize now as I own 2 pug/poodle mixes that I could not live without. These are my first dogs and I did not realise how dependant a person can be on an animal.

am i still a stupid Jew nig??

am i still a stupid Jew nig??
you are not a jew or a nig
maybe not stupid, post your grades