Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76281 times)

uh sorry for interrupting lads but whats cvg

are you loving serious? like.. this is not even related to blockland. not at all. cvg isnt a blockland discord and im banned from it, get over it.

You joined the cvg discord just to get logs from me.

The cvg discord is a blockland discord because of how many people in there are from blockland.

uh sorry for interrupting lads but whats cvg
Caravan Gaming, one of the most massive moderated discords that started on blockland but has expanded into a sort of DarkRP server-like porportion where there's a load of mods and admins and tons of users.

You joined the cvg discord just to get logs from me.

The cvg discord is a blockland discord because of how many people in there are from blockland.
litterally what the forget is wrong with that
are you MAD at me because I came and got to get your logs? there are plenty of people there who are not from blockland. i did not even post anything from your logs into blf.

Caravan Gaming, one of the most massive moderated discords that started on blockland but has expanded into a sort of DarkRP server-like porportion where there's a load of mods and admins and tons of users.
ah ok

are some month old middle school insults really worthy enough to bump a month old drama?
weathernerd has posted gore in blockland related discords, has had evidence of grimlock telling him to mess with nix, etc, but you'll still take his loving side just because his feeble existance's only use is to piss people off and I happen to be a user you dislike?

You have evidence of me when you legit took context out of the texts. Grimlock WAS NOT SERIOUS with telling me to mess with nix.

are you loving serious? like.. this is not even related to blockland. not at all. cvg isnt a blockland discord and im banned from it, get over it.

This is a drama about you

You're an egotistical trolling little stuff. The only reason you have any support from any other users is because you're a loving admin on a discord server.
You're praised like a god because you are a CVG admin. You touch your richard at night because you have a chance to insult a banned user.

Pity you.
idk he seems like he knows what he's talking about way more than you do right now

Grimlock WAS NOT SERIOUS with telling me to mess with nix.
then why in the world of ass did you do it lmfao

Jeez man, you need to stop focusing on others and take a look at yourself, that thread doesn't even have anything to do with me!

I would like to point out, Fetus' claims on CvG are entirely false and you shouldn't believe anything he says. CvG only has 6 staff members compared to it's 250 users. Also he has insulted CvG before and came back in Renderman's screenshot claiming to just get logs, but instead he stays and constantly harasses the user-base here.

If you don't believe anything I have to say, then this screenshot pretty much sums up how cancerous he is.

Staff vote to ban Fetus.

That's not even a quarter of the warnings he's had let alone the bans he's already received prior to this

We were originally going to ban him because

noedit: We were originally going to ban him but we decided it would be more clear and fair to do a vote.

You have evidence of me when you legit took context out of the texts. Grimlock WAS NOT SERIOUS with telling me to mess with nix.
Give me proof that it was a joke.

This is a drama about you

Let's say, I catch a fish. Someone bans me from going to the lake and I go back to home. I go to another lake that's entirely unrelated and suddenly someone from the other lake goes and says "OH MY GOD THIS GUY CAUGHT AN ILLEGAL FISH" and starts yelling it out loud. I'm not banned from that lake, ofcourse, because it's not outlawed at this lake.

It's a drama about me, but really? it's a few middle school roasts.

idk he seems like he knows what he's talking about way more than you do right now

It seems like you're a loving handicap who goes the way of the drama to keep your pristine reputation intact.
You've been shown to do this before.

If you have read the drama i've posted before and what he posted as links, you can see he's clearly just trying to start stuff. The links were not even important and were to protect his friends, weathernerd and grimlock.

Jeez man, you need to stop focusing on others and take a look at yourself, that thread doesn't even have anything to do with me!

I would like to point out, Fetus' claims on CvG are entirely false and you shouldn't believe anything he says. CvG only has 6 staff members compared to it's 250 users. Also he has insulted CvG before and came back in Renderman's screenshot claiming to just get logs, but instead he stays and constantly harasses the user-base here.

If you don't believe anything I have to say, then this screenshot pretty much sums up how cancerous he is.

Staff vote to ban Fetus.

That's not even a quarter of the warnings he's had let alone the bans he's already received prior to this

We were originally going to ban him because
Your stuffty clique really has to bump a BLOCKLAND drama because you banned me. You're loving handicapped.

I did not even link the loving thread. You're blind and you loving know it.

noedit: We were originally going to ban him but we decided it would be more clear and fair to do a vote.
LITTERALLY WHO GIVES A stuff. LEAVE ME THE forget ALONE. IT'S A BAN ON YOUR DISCORD.

the poor boy is broken

Fetus, the drama section is here for a reason, when users are acting ridiculous it needs to be brought to the public's attention so that maybe in the future you will shape up, we all know you will be here for a long time, everyone is at least once. My point I want you to intake is that you need to take a self-evaluation instead of picking on others, all you're doing is bringing your own personality to an all time low. Just stop please for the love of god.

CvG is not a clique, it's open to anyone and everyone. Stop attempting to detour people from joining just because you can't handle yourself in public.

Prepare to evacuate boys, this one is going nuclear