Unova is back

Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 76228 times)

why did you bump this drama over some discord stuff that happened in the right channel
im out of the discord now because it's just a stuffty clique
if you are really that triggered that all you can think of as an insult is "handicap" than you really need to work on your matierial my dude
i agree that it's a stuffty clique but you're still acting like a loving handicap

Lmao Unova throwing a temper tantrum because he broke the rules and got caught! Sad!

The second you think that he can't get any more handicapped, He raises the bar.
What an impressive feat from Unova. Round of a applause everybody.

Lmao Unova throwing a temper tantrum because he broke the rules and got caught! Sad!
you need to learn the difference between a temper tantrum and just loving around
why would i want to be in a place where im banned for 48 hours when I could just use all the other discords i have

(i have more)

you just want to be in my drama like grimlock does because you apparently like to jack off while throwing around insults that dont even make sense

the place was stuff anyways since grimlock attacked me every chance i got and ide and JihadTangle were being extremely rude in voice chat

as i said, it's just a stuffty clique.

The second you think that he can't get any more handicapped, He raises the bar.
What an impressive feat from Unova. Round of a applause everybody.

if i counted the times you, grimlock, and Punished Toxicology have said handicapped i would have a whole loving black whole just out of those

You shouldn't come back until you're a bit older and can interact with people like a functional person.

why would i want to be in a place where im banned for 48 hours when I could just use all the other discords i have
So because you have a bunch of different Discord servers to go to it justifies being handicapped on ours?

also what the forget is this

do you stutter while typing

-snip-
"im in the wrong for trolling and posting that stuff and i got muted for a measly 2 days! waaaahhh unfair clique!!!"

If you were in so many other discords, why did this affect you?

also what the forget is this

do you stutter while typing

hey discord admins if your reading this ban unova okay

He's got 2 accounts I believe. Dr. Fetus and Epic Fetus.

banned him for evading

basically, if you leave the server while a punishment role is assigned to you, then you are able to join back into the server without the role
so he forced our hand and so we banned him for a week