Author Topic: [CPR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT, PG. 5] Club Penguin Megathread  (Read 10916 times)

would appriciate it if you put a link to rewritten in the op

would appriciate it if you put a link to rewritten in the op

Good point.

Special Thanks to Snaked_Snake for being so nice as to let me do this first!
yo

edit: found a video of Club Penguin Island by SomeOrdinaryGamers, he says it's pretty good, but it sounds like he never really played the original Club Penguin, honestly it does look ok, but it's more hidden behind a paywall than the original.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:57:46 AM by Snaked_Snake »

where are the forgetin 3D glasses
ya know how in the catalog in the gift shop there were secrets? hover your mouse over random objects on the catalog until your cursor turns into the little pointy hand and there'll be loads of hidden clothing items, and i cant remember where the 3d glasses were but keep clicking until you find them

edit: after looking for like 15 minutes i found it again

same goes with the orange tshirt and black guitar im wearing, it's hidden in the catalog
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:13:40 AM by JumboMuffin »

give me coins
That would be neat if you could do that

btw if you find me my name is Wallingford7 the safeword password is R.U.D.E, then send me a friend request

i need friends im lonely please my mum will send me off to an adoption centre

CP Island is pretty cool but there's a paywall for literally EVERY loving THING

CP Island is pretty cool but there's a paywall for literally EVERY loving THING
Pretty much, it's worse than Toowntown and Club Penguin combined.
puffle roundup gets tons of coins :D
but that game is gay an dstupid

also edit: The submarine game gets you 300 coins for each pearl, so do that instead.

also edit: The submarine game gets you 300 coins for each pearl, so do that instead.

Beat me to it.

Or just DDR the dance minigame

Judging by Cadence on the right side of the screen when you get a combo, it's probably intended to be a family-friendly DDR.

Speaking of which, has anyone got at least a B rank on Hard? Boy is it hard, a kid's game beat me.

Are you able to swear in rewritten?

Are you able to swear in rewritten?

No. They intend to keep it family-friendly. It's not Club Penguin otherwise.