Author Topic: [CPR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT, PG. 5] Club Penguin Megathread  (Read 10910 times)

Has anyone else noticed that the pictures on the Club Penguin Rewritten homepage are completely different to the picture for "toys"? I mean it looks blurry

Well, hell it is fun. I finally got it working and I made my account name off of my 2008 club penguin account.

my account name still isn't showing up, how long should it take to appear on CPR?

my account name still isn't showing up, how long should it take to appear on CPR?

i've been waiting 4 days, was mine not accepted by the moderators or should i keep waiting?

"appear on CPR"? What do you mean?

I could login the instant I registered.

"appear on CPR"? What do you mean?

I could login the instant I registered.
he wants to know how long until his name shows up rather than P#####

Oh, that thing.

After I had first logged out it turned my name normal. For me. I dunno how it works.

i just reregistered and it gave me a name.
for some reason my old penguin is stuck as P99651

i just reregistered and it gave me a name.
for some reason my old penguin is stuck as P99651
thats what happened to my real club penguin account, even if the name wasnt intended to be inappropriate it still censors it if it recognizes a certain string of letters

sorta like how in dark souls if your name is set to "Knight" it gets displayed as "K***ht"

I sent a ticket to CPR, hopefully my name will be fixed

PURPLE REPUBLIC RAID ON ARCTIC, GO TO THE PIZZA PARLOR. 9:34 PM EST, 4/10/17

i've never really played club penguin before but holy crap this Annoying Orangeet bot spam stuff is hilarious.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:08:24 PM by Planr »

i've never really played club penguin before but holy crap this Annoying Orangeet bot spam stuff is hilarious.
CPR has something similar. We have a large group of people go around and spam the tubas.

4/7/17 NOTICE: Rewritten is currently doing a "improvement patch"... This disables registration of new users for now, so you may join us later.
I just signed up so this seems to not be the case

Also I signed up because nostalgia and free astro-barrier

EDIT: astro-barrier is not as fun or difficult as I remember. this is pretty much what I expected
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:06:45 PM by Super Suit 12 »