Author Topic: [CPR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT, PG. 5] Club Penguin Megathread  (Read 10894 times)

I feel like I want to get a bot program just to get a bot next to me so I can talk to him

yeah i'm lonely

Are you sure you can't talk with randoms? It's really easy. Just go to the mines and drill, then talk about how you suck awesome you are at drilling.

Are you sure you can't talk with randoms? It's really easy. Just go to the mines and drill, then talk about how you suck awesome you are at drilling.
Yeah I know it was a joke but honestly it'd be cool to have a bot follow me around so I can talk to him whenever

uh oh, it got a database breach

uh oh, it got a database breach
Specify more next time, "it" doesn't specify much but I'll further inform ya'll about this

If you go onto the Club Penguin Rewritten website, it says there has been a database breach and recommends you change your password on everything else that uses the same password as your CPR password.

So basically CPR will be down for a bit and you might want to change your passwords, note, MIGHT.

Bump. Added a little section on the other popular Club Penguin reboot CPPS, which has been going on way before CP shut down.

To be honest CPPS doesn't capture the feel of the original Club Penguin so it doesn't appeal too well to me, people can say what they want and do what they want and it just doesn't give me the club penguin vibe that it should.

i just tried to go onto club penguin rewritten and it said it was unsafe.

anyone know why?

double post. i must have gone onto a fake or something, it had "play" in the title and the regular doesn't have it if i'm correct.

i think the home page doesn't have the "play." but the actual game page does

man. hope it comes back up soon, can't wait to play it.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:06:26 PM by Sebi »

People started singing Bohemian Rhapsody in one of the servers and I joined in, t'was cool

Bump again! I have nothing new to say, unfortunately.

Bump once more, because something important has been going on for a while at Club Penguin Rewritten!
Well, I'm quite late to inform you of it, but it still has not reached the middle-point, so it's not too late!

Best image I could get

It's more or less a beta test of future improvements to the servers and probably the game. I haven't been to it once so far but playtesting is always fun, isn't it?

Something fantastic you and I missed

To enter this improvement project, all you have to do is follow the damn train go here and register with your current penguin account. The account you have at the improvement project is unliked to your current one and only temporary - it will get removed once the new improvements launch to the current server.

You play like you always did, except you'll be probably doing everything one can possibly do until you break something like the clumsy individual you are.

undefined

Once you register, you can sign in whenever the server's active here.

The twitter of the improvement project (that also tells when testing is active) is here @cprip. No, it's not "Club Penguin RIP".

The to-do list for what has to be done before the improvements go live are on this trello here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:55:31 AM by Marios »