[NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield

Author Topic: [NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield  (Read 10391 times)

mom the frogposters are practicing the worship of an ancient god with the use of repeating digits again

mom the frogposters are practicing the worship of an ancient god with the use of repeating digits again
im gonna cry

We inch closer and closer to the biblical prophecy of the annihilation of damascus

That's nice fox
eh what makes you think you can call me that, our relationship level has not passed the point of full names
We inch closer and closer to the biblical prophecy of the annihilation of damascus
and the rapture or something comes after that? guess i better get my fireproof umbrella

russia cant fight a war agaisnt nato you guys are delusional if you think this ww3 in the making lol

russia cant fight a war agaisnt nato you guys are delusional if you think this ww3 in the making lol
well we gotta find SOME way to justify our crazy ass conspiracy theories don't we

I was one of the cruise missiles and I can confirm that airfield is loving dead

this this a million loving times this