[NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield

Author Topic: [NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield  (Read 10286 times)

I was the airfield and I can confirm I am loving dead

this this a million loving times this
STOP, let us have our masochistic fun.

i was one of the two ships that launched maxwell and the other cruise missiles and i can confirm that cruise missile loving killed that airfield

i am the builder of the ships and i can confirm the ships launched the cruise missile that loving killed that airfield

I was the captain of one of the two ships that launched Maxwell and the other cruise missiles and I can confirm that the cruise missiles absolutely destroyed that airfield

I was the airfield and I can confirm I am loving dead
if only

I was a Tomahawk and I can confirm that field is loving dead.

I am assad and I can confirm that my airfield is dead

assad gets sent to the shadow realm part 5

Oil prices jumped 2%[1]

Annoying Orange flip-flopped in the span of a good 48 hours on his whole "not going to war with Syria" thing[2]

Russia has "not unconditional" support for the Assad government[3][4], Marco Rubio believes we are going to oppose him directly[5]

Philippines president orders the occupation of Chinese islands in the South China Sea[6]

Here's everything I've gathered, cited.

thanks a loving lot Annoying Orange
you could have just left them alone and nothing probably would have changed, but nope, you send in more than 50 missiles
this kind of news is making me shake uncontrollably. All I can hope for is that they get this resolved without any direct conflict.

... that launched maxwell and the other cruise missiles ...

no wonder they all hit in practically the same spot. the targeting system's math must've been spot-on

this kind of news is making me shake uncontrollably. All I can hope for is that they get this resolved without any direct conflict.
LITERALLY SHAKING

yo prokiller provides this forum with some of the best content i stg lol

Philippines president orders the occupation of Chinese islands in the South China Sea[6]
...why is this not also horrifying people??