[NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%

Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13183 times)

Why should they get money for being too dumb to use protection?
I agree completely. Let them and the countless generations following fend for themselves. I don't care if their economic position drives them into a life of crime, just so long as they don't get their hands on my tax money!

once beachbum stops being a far-libertarian i can grant him this badge

It's cute that you turned into a condescending friend even though  you failed to address the last thing I said

It's cute that you turned into a condescending friend even though  you failed to address the last thing I said
At this point i'm going to stop responding to your posts because i'm arguing with someone who doesn't understand how capitalism works.

Coming from the guy who thinks giving money to people who do nothing to make money of their own benefits the economy. That's why I was saying that subsidizing the companies would make more sense then the dumb stuff you're proposing. Neither are good but one is cheaper then the other.

At this point i'm going to stop responding to your posts because i'm arguing with someone who doesnt understand how arguements work.

Coming from the guy who thinks giving money to people who do nothing to make money of their own benefits the economy.
Well it does. Sorry to break it to you, but at least 3-4 users, including me, have explained how this principle works and you've completely skipped over it every time

At this point i'm going to stop responding to your posts because i'm arguing with someone who doesnt understand how arguements work.
I think you're in desperate need of a N.O.O.S.E.

I think you're in desperate need of a N.O.O.S.E.
I think you're in desperate need of a parent.

What a great and intelligent discussion.

What am I even reading anymore? What does this argument even have relating to the issue? Each side is just ad hominem attacks.