2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 30373 times)

you don't have to worry about grenades now

u forgot the best operator
recruit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/65kwqd/can_we_get_a_legitimate_buff_for_tachanka/?st=j1jnis0w&sh=caee2b6d

Upvote my thread on the reddit. It supports a viable Tachanka buff. Our friendly neighborhood Russian deserves more than to die in one spot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/65kwqd/can_we_get_a_legitimate_buff_for_tachanka/?st=j1jnis0w&sh=caee2b6d

Upvote my thread on the reddit. It supports a viable Tachanka buff. Our friendly neighborhood Russian deserves more than to die in one spot.
If you really think that the 9x19 needs a buff, you're living on a different planet. It's super accurate, and Tachanka really is viable. His support as an operator is very good. If you think he is bad, I suggest roaming with him, and putting his turret + shield in very important angles. Best thing is to buff his turret.

roaming as 1 speed operator lol

If you really think that the 9x19 needs a buff, you're living on a different planet. It's super accurate, and Tachanka really is viable. His support as an operator is very good. If you think he is bad, I suggest roaming with him, and putting his turret + shield in very important angles. Best thing is to buff his turret.

I was talking about his LMG, how did you even manage to figure that I was talking about his SMG.

And no, he isn't viable. He's hardly ever played, he has no playability on ESL or ranked. Casual doesn't count because it's CASUAL. He's the least played operator, before and after the buffs.
He's support yes, but a god awful one at that, sitting in one spot with a shield that requires a single magazine from any gun (Except Glaz's) to break.Oh yeah, did I mention the shield doesn't cover his legs at all? So you're forgeted if someone's got your foot at an angle. Team coordination doesn't matter when you're the first one dead because you're a sitting duck and any kind of explosive or distraction get you away from your turret.

He's a stuff operator, has a stuff gadget, and is useless other than being a recruit with two reinforcements.

I was talking about his LMG, how did you even manage to figure that I was talking about his SMG.

And no, he isn't viable. He's hardly ever played, he has no playability on ESL or ranked. Casual doesn't count because it's CASUAL. He's the least played operator, before and after the buffs.
He's support yes, but a god awful one at that, sitting in one spot with a shield that requires a single magazine from any gun (Except Glaz's) to break.Oh yeah, did I mention the shield doesn't cover his legs at all? So you're forgeted if someone's got your foot at an angle. Team coordination doesn't matter when you're the first one dead because you're a sitting duck and any kind of explosive or distraction get you away from your turret.

He's a stuff operator, has a stuff gadget, and is useless other than being a recruit with two reinforcements.
I play him on Ranked sometimes, and I hold down an angle nobody expects Tachanka to be in. Once I pick off 1-2 kills, I move on to a different angle. He's hardly played in the pro league because he isn't viable there, obviously. A buff that could really save his ass is making him no longer stationary, or buffing his LMG in terms of recoil. My opinion.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:00:27 PM by RazerBL »

tachanka isn't honestly /that/ slow to me. i've just had problems with the damage of his lmg. how the forget does something with that high of a caliber not shred through enemies?

He's hardly played in the pro league because he isn't viable, obviously.
and Tachanka really is viable.
brother wat

You play him on ranked. SOMETIMES. What's your rank? Silver 4?

If you read my thread on Reddit, you'd notice that I was talking about removing his turret, not the LMG itself. There's actually concept art of Tachanka with his LMG on a BIPOD and a SHOULDER SLING. That's what I want for him, because right now, he's absolutely garbage.

For all of the stuff people give Tachanka, I always have fun playing as him. Honestly, it's funny to just set up in a random area where the enemy team hasn't checked and just suprise them. I wouldn't recommend it in comp play because people are obviously competent enough to deal with the low mobility of Tach, but I just can't pass him up in casual.

pics or it didn't happen.

This is supposed to be a game thread, let's not start an argument.