2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 31018 times)

Hey so Rainbow just rolled out a quick-patch to keep the plats out of casual, so you should be good now; disregard that whole rant earlier.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 08:50:57 PM by Rykuta »

Hey so Rainbow just rolled out a quick-patch to keep the plats out of casual, so you should be good now; disregard that whole rant earlier.
I think you play with your Ranked ranks or higher/lower.

OPERATION HEALTH (Year 2 Season 2)
Operation Health is a season dedicated entirely to the focus of the game's overall health. This means that we will not be getting Hong Kong operators this season.

They're also scrapping the Poland map permanently which is pretty disappointing.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 03:09:08 PM by SimpleFish »

They're also scrapping the Poland map permanently which is pretty disappointing.
There's already way too many maps. What really matters is balancing the maps to fit a new meta. They could make a new meta and make a map based on the meta.

Im just sorta curious because I havent bothered following r6s since velvet shell hit and that got stale. Besides the thermal scope on Glaz, have they been actually doing anything? Why couldnt they have announced/started this sooner?
also didnt even loving think about this until someone else brought it up. Theyre doing this over the summer, when a majority of their players will have some extra free time. This seems like a pretty big forget up to do this now tbh
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:44:04 PM by Spartan923 »

There's already way too many maps. What really matters is balancing the maps to fit a new meta. They could make a new meta and make a map based on the meta.

Game health should have been a priority since day 1. But this is ubisoft. They'll never learn and that's why they're being bought out. Vivendi is cancer. Ubisoft is cancer. Never bought nor will I ever buy their games.

Siege is in the best place it could ever be. Sure, Velvet Shell had a rocky start but Siege have been on a roll. I could agree that for 3 months we aren't gonna get a new map or operators might be a downer, but they are finally realizing, "Oh stuff, we need to fix our stuff." The new update is going to bring a lot of things that are more important than just operators. It's good work on Ubisoft for finally recognizing the issue.

yeah it seems like they did the exact seem with this game that they did with for honor: great concept and idea for a game but horrible release with lots of issues that they then attempt to fix after realizing they lost over half their playerbase. not really worth praising them for recognizing the issue if they shouldnt even be having these sort of problems with a AAA game to start with

but yeah at least theyre fixing the issues so the game can reach its full potential at some point
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:13:39 PM by RedGajin »

Siege is in the best place it could ever be. Sure, Velvet Shell had a rocky start but Siege have been on a roll. I could agree that for 3 months we aren't gonna get a new map or operators might be a downer, but they are finally realizing, "Oh stuff, we need to fix our stuff." The new update is going to bring a lot of things that are more important than just operators. It's good work on Ubisoft for finally recognizing the issue.

no they're not lol. None of this stuff is even guaranteed. They've had a year and a half to fix all this garbage, but they don't. and here you are, sucking their richard, hoping they'll put you on the back. Game is trash, ubisoft is trash, and they should all feel bad.

yeah it seems like they did the exact seem with this game that they did with for honor: great concept and idea for a game but horrible release with lots of issues that they then attempt to fix after releasing they lost over half their playerbase. not really worth praising them for recognizing the issue if they shouldnt even be having these sort of problems with a AAA game to start with

but yeah at least theyre fixing the issues so the game can reach its full potential at some point
game's been out for a year and a half. the beta was better than the game in its current state. i'm sick of going on the reddit and seeing people saying "at least" or "hopefully" like brother what you think they're gonna do with 3 months when the game is a year and a half old. game is gonna die and will never reach its potential.

games great but 6 months of no new content is annoying as heck

no they're not lol. None of this stuff is even guaranteed. They've had a year and a half to fix all this garbage, but they don't. and here you are, sucking their richard, hoping they'll put you on the back. Game is trash, ubisoft is trash, and they should all feel bad.
game's been out for a year and a half. the beta was better than the game in its current state. i'm sick of going on the reddit and seeing people saying "at least" or "hopefully" like brother what you think they're gonna do with 3 months when the game is a year and a half old. game is gonna die and will never reach its potential.

You seem to have a vendetta against this game 🤔

You seem to have a vendetta against this game 🤔
I love the r6 series. I love this game, but ubisoft is loving trash and made it garbage. don't hate the player, hate the game, and more specifically, the game devs

I love the r6 series. I love this game, but ubisoft is loving trash and made it garbage. don't hate the player, hate the game, and more specifically, the game devs
At least they've now recognized the issue. Plus, they have other games like Ghost Recon and Steep (What a joke). Plus, they are human beings, not robots. They want this game to succeed as much as other people do.

At least they've now recognized the issue. Plus, they have other games like Ghost Recon and Steep (What a joke). Plus, they are human beings, not robots. They want this game to succeed as much as other people do.

no they don't. you don't want anything to succeed if you're lazy. they're making tons of money off this for minuscule bullstuff, so in a sense, they've already succeeded, because dumbstuffs keep buying their season passes and spend real money on their stuffty in game currency. yeah ghost recon is a joke, and steep too, but those are arguments for another time and thread.

they've recognized the issue since day 1, and there's picture proof on the reddit.

i'd rather have robots develop this game at this point, because the devs are loving stupid.