The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)

Poll

What is your favorite season?

Black Ice
2 (22.2%)
Dust Line
0 (0%)
Skull Rain
1 (11.1%)
Red Crow
1 (11.1%)
Velvet Shell
1 (11.1%)
Health
2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 30865 times)

getting plat 4 once doesnt make you good tho
ive been plat every season.

game still sucks, got marginally better last update.

Your opinion is objectively wrong

So if I bought the starter edition is there any way to upgrade to the standard version at all?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 01:21:35 AM by Gsterman »

So if I bought the starter edition is there any way to upgrade to the standard version at all?
no

Mini bump, definitely my favorite ubisoft game, I've been putting good hours into it with my usual gang.

Frost is my favorite defense operator, traps are too good

your best bet is just to remove the game and buy it again

your best bet is just to remove the game and buy it again
Unironically this, either buy the normal priced version or buy the ops you want with UbiShekels

question: i'm new to the game, and is there any difference between the reflex and the red dot?

question: i'm new to the game, and is there any difference between the reflex and the red dot?

They look different but other then that not really.

They look different but other then that not really.
alright cool
just wanted to know because everyone's using reflexes and i thought it was just because they're cheaper but i wanted to make sure

alright cool
just wanted to know because everyone's using reflexes and i thought it was just because they're cheaper but i wanted to make sure
Reflex obstructs your view the least out of the three 1x sights, but doesn't have the best sight picture
Red dot has a better sight picture but obstructs your view a bit more
Holographic has the best sight picture but obstructs your view the most

These are all my personal opinions about them but I always switch up what sights I use. Generally if the holographic looks too big on the gun then I won't use it and I'll choose between red dot or reflex.

Mini bump, definitely my favorite ubisoft game, I've been putting good hours into it with my usual gang.

Frost is my favorite defense operator, traps are too good
I mained frost until I needed something fresher to play as. i had some good memories getting trap kills on casual.

not really but imo reflex sights are better simply because I hate the casing on the red dot and the reflex reticle is nicer to look at
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 11:17:09 AM by ahoy »