The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)

Poll

What is your favorite season?

Black Ice
2 (22.2%)
Dust Line
0 (0%)
Skull Rain
1 (11.1%)
Red Crow
1 (11.1%)
Velvet Shell
1 (11.1%)
Health
2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 31047 times)

huh alright. game sense has always been a rather weak trait of mine (I get tunnel vision easily) so maybe I'll have to throw some hours into it when I can get it a second time (I refunded it)
do you have any tips for not getting killed quickly?
r6 is a very camp heavy game, you cant just go running in guns blazing if youre inexperienced
hunker down and stay in position unless your team is pushing
also remember to lean (q and e) so you can look around without being entirely exposed

huh alright. game sense has always been a rather weak trait of mine (I get tunnel vision easily) so maybe I'll have to throw some hours into it when I can get it a second time (I refunded it)
do you have any tips for not getting killed quickly?
Use your drone. You got two of them they're basically two extra lives.
Try to learn the maps and callouts. A lot of maps have the same type of rooms such as "bathroom" or "kitchen." Also some rooms are color coded, such as "yellow stairs" or "blue bar."
Stick together for now. Don't try to roam yet until you have better knowledge of the maps.
Recognize what walls are and aren't destructible.
If you hit a barricade twice you can vault through it without needing a third hit to destroy it.

r6 is a very camp heavy game, you cant just go running in guns blazing if youre inexperienced
hunker down and stay in position unless your team is pushing
also remember to lean (q and e) so you can look around without being entirely exposed
I tried that as a defender, but I would still get killed by people spamming bullets as they went around the corner

Use your drone. You got two of them they're basically two extra lives.
Try to learn the maps and callouts. A lot of maps have the same type of rooms such as "bathroom" or "kitchen." Also some rooms are color coded, such as "yellow stairs" or "blue bar."
Stick together for now. Don't try to roam yet until you have better knowledge of the maps.
Recognize what walls are and aren't destructible.
If you hit a barricade twice you can vault through it without needing a third hit to destroy it.
this is all very good advice and i should have mentioned this stuff
I tried that as a defender, but I would still get killed by people spamming bullets as they went around the corner
dont just sit in a corner exposed, find cover or use a deployable shield
also keep your crosshair around head level at all times

already mentioned but yeah, map knowledge is really important as you'll understand and react to callouts but that comes with playing lots, i'd say trial and error is a big part of doing well in this game

Outbreak more like Infix

the outbreak gamemode is metal gear survive level dont play it

Finka's assault rifle seriously needs to have its recoil nerf, I cannot get any recoil with it at all.

updates out, im digging the lighting changes

I got the legendary Finka skin and I dont have Finka