The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)

Poll

What is your favorite season?

Black Ice
2 (22.2%)
Dust Line
0 (0%)
Skull Rain
1 (11.1%)
Red Crow
1 (11.1%)
Velvet Shell
1 (11.1%)
Health
2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 31082 times)

is ranked even remotely worth playing

If you're bad at the game, then stay away from it.  You'll get shot through the wall from three rooms over and you won't even realize why it's your fault.

theyre going to forget the toy

we gonna put it in reverse

I don't wear trousers while sitting inside it's more comfortable plus why wear clothes you don't need

I don't wear trousers while sitting inside it's more comfortable plus why wear clothes you don't need

why wear clothes you don't need

So do you just walk around your house in boxers / underwear in front of your family? Because that's pretty gross.

highly cursed image
can we stop talking about bloo kirbys nasty ass habits and instead discuss how forgeted up this image is

I tried the game out the other day and I have to say that I didn't like the multiplayer very much. I couldn't get any kills, and all of the times I got killed, it was somebody I couldn't see coming spraying bullets as they ran around the corner or it was somebody I couldn't even see at all shooting me from above/below/behind. I did like the singleplayer missions though, and I found those quite enjoyable.

I tried the game out the other day and I have to say that I didn't like the multiplayer very much. I couldn't get any kills, and all of the times I got killed, it was somebody I couldn't see coming spraying bullets as they ran around the corner or it was somebody I couldn't even see at all shooting me from above/below/behind. I did like the singleplayer missions though, and I found those quite enjoyable.
the game gets way more fun as you learn the ropes and get better, once youre able to rack up 1-3 kills per round the game is a blast
it took a while for me to get into it but i dont regret it

the game gets way more fun as you learn the ropes and get better, once youre able to rack up 1-3 kills per round the game is a blast
it took a while for me to get into it but i dont regret it
huh alright. game sense has always been a rather weak trait of mine (I get tunnel vision easily) so maybe I'll have to throw some hours into it when I can get it a second time (I refunded it)
do you have any tips for not getting killed quickly?