2 (22.2%)
Blood Orchid
2 (22.2%)
White Noise
0 (0%)
Chimera
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: The Rainbow Six: Siege Megathread (OPERATION PARA BELLUM)  (Read 30369 times)

new shield operator when
if they did add a new shield operator, what would he really do?

turn his shield into a fixed position just like defender shields.

still dont understand why glaz was least picked in outbreak

still dont understand why glaz was least picked in outbreak
when your sniper rifle is outclassed by a slug shotgun and on par with literally every other DMR it's not hard to see why.

Charging ability that allows you to soft breach

when your sniper rifle is outclassed by a slug shotgun and on par with literally every other DMR it's not hard to see why.
i personally enjoyed the fact that it could be suppressed without losing too much effective damage, giving the team a scoped stealth weapon

i personally enjoyed the fact that it could be suppressed without losing too much effective damage, giving the team a scoped stealth weapon

Stealth really isn’t that necessary in Outbreak. I mean I played with randoms all the time so that’s probably why, but you aren’t really punished for going loud.

Charging ability that allows you to soft breach
isn't blitz really already that sort of "rusher"? i've conflicted with myself if it'd be cool if blitz got his flashed removed and got that type of ability

Happy late 1 year anniversary of this post

isn't blitz really already that sort of "rusher"?

Not at all, by moba terms he's a pusher and disabler

If we had a soft-breacher shield, it'd be a different playstyle, especially if his breaches actually deal damage against anyone on the other side.

the correct way to play blitz is to bait people into standing on a breaching charge you placed on the floor and then detonating it

he's a pusher and disabler
Entry Fragger? Since Ash has really fallen out of the meta lately, he's kinda the best entry fragger since he has a hunk of metal in front of his face, and not to forget his flash.

White Noise Bomb Stats

bomb attacker biased plz nurf