[rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane

Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10533 times)

What's even funnier is that it's incredibly obvious Espio doesn't even believe himself, that he's going with the edgiest opinion just for contrarianism's sake. He practically gave it away when he automatically assumed /pol/ agreed with his statement without actually going on /pol/ in the first place.

pageloss

What's even funnier is that it's incredibly obvious Espio doesn't even believe himself, that he's going with the edgiest opinion just for contrarianism's sake. He practically gave it away when he automatically assumed /pol/ agreed with his statement without actually going on /pol/ in the first place.
Espio and Master Matthew are the loving epitome of baseless wannabe-4chan edginess.

We can't even have a good ol' fashioned unanimous internet outrage to unite anyone anymore without speds like espio trying to make a name for himself by rowing against the current.  What was even the point of trying to play contrarian in an obvious for-the-rage thread with 7 pages of people collectively riled up by the issue? I doubt espio was even thinking that far ahead, he was just jumping onto it for the lulz

>>be me
<17, handicapped, no friends
  < /pol/ and /r9k/ are my only sources of social interaction besides the blockland forums
hehe epic win right b/ros??

>>be me
<17, handicapped, no friends
  < /pol/ and /r9k/ are my only sources of social interaction besides the blockland forums
hehe epic win right b/ros??
this is the best post in the entire thread

*goes on 4chan once*
Shut the forget up kiddo I browse le dank memes daily on le 4chan xd!
You seem to have this very weird concept of how airlines do their business. It's not like they have just 'hourly flights' out of Louisville, it's probably got quite a bit longer of a timespan btw. the first flight and the second, rescheduled, flight. I have my doubts that he provoked them, and saying "every normal human being" would've complied is loving ridiculous -- if you're a doctor trying to get to your patients (at least, presumably in this case), would you want to wait for the next flight or what?
>offered night at hotel
>offered 800 dollar
Okay
>saying "every normal human being" would've complied is loving ridiculous
No its not, unless you want to get beat up.
>if you're a doctor trying to get to your patients (at least, presumably in this case), would you want to wait for the next flight or what?
Im p sure patients can survive another day without a doctor unless they have 5 different kinds of cancer and Ebola, and if he couldnt make it at all, im p sure there are plenty of doctors across the states to come as a replacement. A simple -3
minute phone call and an apology would be enough.
also, nobody has made this a racial issue except for you and the other little handicaps on /pol/
No but the only reason this is so widespread is because hes a chinese docter and chinese doctors are above the law godlike citizens in peoples eyes
Actually, I hear plenty, to be honest. And even so, have you ever heard of a little concept called proximity journalism? I learned this in middle school. It's the concept that if you are a journalist, you're going to report on things more that happened closer to the locale you're reporting from. So, if there's a brush fire in Maine, California newscasters aren't going to report on it because who cares, we're not in Maine, and if a terrorist attack happens in Stockholm and it isn't just absolutely catastrophic, who cares, we're not in Stockholm.
I live in europe and I barely heard about stockholm, what are you on about?

Someone gets into your car and youre like a uber driver or some stuff. Someone calls you your mom is in the hospital and you need to get there asap but you need to pick up your sister or something up first. Its your car, you can politely ask him to leave. Despite the cash he already paid for your ride, you offer him compensation for the service he never got. He decide to become a loving starfish and you call the authorities because he refuses to leave your car and he gets hurt in the proces.
Whos in the wrong here? The answer is obvious.

Shut the forget up kiddo I browse le dank memes daily on le 4chan xd!
>offered night at hotel
>offered 800 dollar
Okay
>saying "every normal human being" would've complied is loving ridiculous
No its not, unless you want to get beat up.
>if you're a doctor trying to get to your patients (at least, presumably in this case), would you want to wait for the next flight or what?
Im p sure patients can survive another day without a doctor unless they have 5 different kinds of cancer and Ebola, and if he couldnt make it at all, im p sure there are plenty of doctors across the states to come as a replacement. A simple -3
minute phone call and an apology would be enough.No but the only reason this is so widespread is because hes a chinese docter and chinese doctors are above the law godlike citizens in peoples eyesI live in europe and I barely heard about stockholm, what are you on about?

Someone gets into your car and youre like a uber driver or some stuff. Someone calls you your mom is in the hospital and you need to get there asap but you need to pick up your sister or something up first. Its your car, you can politely ask him to leave. Despite the cash he already paid for your ride, you offer him compensation for the service he never got. He decide to become a loving starfish and you call the authorities because he refuses to leave your car and he gets hurt in the proces.
Whos in the wrong here? The answer is obvious.
the jokes write themselves

]
No but the only reason this is so widespread is because hes a chinese docter and chinese doctors are above the law godlike citizens in peoples eyes
are you loving kidding me

I live in europe and I barely heard about stockholm, what are you on about?

then why did you use the US version of the Guardian as evidence?

Who's in the wrong here?
who cares, that's not what we're talking about.

probably, probably, probably. all assumptions and no facts. smh espio you waisted another day parching those unkissable lips of yours

But when a muslim terrorist kills a few people in stockholm you barely hear or see anything from it. You suddenly need to be tolerant because muh refugees.
The news isn't a competition dude. This United Airlines story is a meme because there is live footage of it, and it's not often somebody is hurt while physically dragged off a plane. There's an inherent sensational lean to it.

Just cause one story becomes a meme doesn't trivialize acts of terrorism.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:29:27 PM by Mega-Bear »

are you loving kidding me
No
then why did you use the US version of the Guardian as evidence?
It was the first respectable news source I found on the front page of google
who cares, that's not what we're talking about.
Same principle
http://nypost.com/2017/04/12/united-passenger-tells-security-to-drag-me-down-after-refusing-to-deplane/
He literally asked for it tho

probably, probably, probably. all assumptions and no facts. smh espio you waisted another day parching those unkissable lips of yours
Jokes on you I get goodnight kisses from my mom.
Youre trying too hard.

The ultimate cuck move: comply with authority no matter what

remember when we called espio gay so much then he actually became gay
espio rn:

The ultimate survival move: comply with authority no matter what
ftfy

ftfy
so if someone accuses you of murder and puts you to death for it even though you never did it, you must comply no matter what?