Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.

Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26908 times)

this stuff is unacceptable.

Lord Tony's investigate were posted in the CVG discord, by this user and he was promptly banned. Nobot banned him promptly, and then this user PM'd various others spreading tony's investigate. and showed us this screenshot.

Lord tony's house was also called 40 loving TIMES last night. This on top of him threatening to investigate Torin, Toxicology and others.

as of now, the prime suspects are whom?

private investigating torin is not ok
don't touch my brother torin

While it's debatable whether Tony deserves this or not, IMO he does not at all deserve this.

It's one thing to get "revenge" or something on a user, but going out of the way to investigate them is major harassment, and illegal.

blockchip 2: the revenge

i despise lord tony but the poor dude doesn't deserve 40 phone calls or a investigate

Whoever it was who PM'd me. Idk why you thought I was cool, but I'm not. If you classify releasing personal documents over some stuff that happened on the internet, I don't want to be cool.

as of now, the prime suspects are whom?
I'm not going to say who but we've got three suspects based on current evidence.

Lord tony's house was also called 40 loving TIMES last night
That's actually ridiculous if true. Can't tony call the police for harassment?

That's actually ridiculous if true. Can't tony call the police for harassment?
yes.

This isn't Tony's first rodeo. He was also investigateed by iBan on KiwiFarms a year back

i cannot stress enough that nobody deserves this, but tony should at least be aware of the risk associated with purposefully creating enemies, especially since any one of those enemies he, an adult man, willingly and consciously created of his own free will, could do something crazy like this.

im of course not trying to blame the victim here but i cant imagine that any of this would have happened if tony did not willingly antagonize people.