Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 27265 times)

they were salty about getting their name on a list? jesus christ it might be moltenkitten

the only issue with this is that it would imply moltenkitten has the intelligence to perform such a task

I haven't harassed anyone I just call people out.

They said im harvested now and thot patrol is next. This is someone who hates these two Blockland clans.

I seriously doubt anyone was harassed by me. I haven't personally attacked anyone. They were just salty being harvested

Tony is a little bit of eh, but private investigating is just outright loving far fetched.

hated/widely-disliked users generally get targeted first cause the person doing the private investigating considers themselves exacting retribution on these users. this in no way justifies private investigating, but if you want to reduce your chances of getting shot, you probably should not draw attention to yourself in such a negative way.

if you want to reduce your chances of getting shot, don't strut around with a giant target on your forehead

There I made a witty

ok tony doesnt loving deserve getting investigateed
and toxicology doesnt deserve it either

ok tony doesnt loving deserve getting investigateed
and toxicology doesnt deserve it either
what about me???

in fact the entirety of thot patrol doesnt deserve it
most of them are alright

most of them are alright

oh stuff i've seen this wording before... kidalex what did you do...

oh stuff i've seen this wording before... kidalex what did you do...
what