Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.

Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26821 times)

stuff hit post to soon

I loving bet it's either Blockchip, Czech, or Molten

I haven't did stuff in a long time and I don't harass people.

I noticed they mentioned that I'm "harvested" sounds like a pety squabble.

I haven't did stuff in a long time and I don't harass people.

I noticed they mentioned that I'm "harvested" sounds like a pety squabble.
In your position I would 100% call the police. I'm sure 40 calls is enough to get them to look into harassment.

stuff hit post to soon

I loving bet it's either Blockchip, Czech, or Molten

moltenkitten isn't a problem user, so cross that one off

blockchip is a large chance

czech would probably be a medium to low chance

moltenkitten isn't a problem user, so cross that one off
Doesn't have to be a problem user, it just has to be someone that Tony bullied too many times

Tony essentially made his bed. And yeah, nobody deserves this kind of grief, but I doubt this situation is gonna change him at all.

Maybe if he wasn't so keen on pissing others off, maybe he wouldn't be receiving stuff like this.

Tony essentially made his bed. And yeah, nobody deserves this kind of grief, but I doubt this situation is gonna change him at all.

Maybe if he wasn't so keen on pissing others off, maybe he wouldn't be receiving stuff like this.
the fact you're trying to find any sort of justification here is so loving stupid I can't put it into words.

Doesn't have to be a problem user, it just has to be someone that Tony bullied too many times
has moltenkitten done anything in the past that would lead to him pulling off a dox? lord tony bullying someone doesn't nescesarily mean that they'll pull off something illegal.

the fact you're trying to find any sort of justification here is so loving stupid I can't put it into words.

you're right patton, it's illegal dumb stuff, but tony has been doing alot of things that everyone hates.

you disliking someone doesn't give you justification to investigate people.

has moltenkitten done anything in the past that would lead to him pulling off a dox?
Did you read anything I said

The user is someone who lord tony has bullied a lot, and molten is someone tony has bullied a lot

if you can't see what I'm talking about then i have no idea how to help you

It said I harassed a 5 year old. The only 5 year old I can loving think of is blockchip and the fact is he was harassing me. Literally going to every thread I made a post in.

I didn't harass blockchip. I just called him out on his bullstuff which was a big difference from harassment.

i mean if you spend >7 years harassing unstable kids on the internet i find it hard to believe that you never considered you might piss off a lunatic, tony.

as a basic means of protecting yourself in the future from stuff like this, i would suggest reducing the malevolent intent of your prescence here as a principle. it's more rewarding than what you've been doing regardless.

for the time being though, i think badspot should at least revoke the person responsible, if possible. not really easy to get justice for this stuff, though calling the police might help?

They mentioned the harvest they were salty about getting harvested. That's how pety this was.

Did you read anything I said

The user is someone who lord tony has bullied a lot, and molten is someone tony has bullied a lot

if you can't see what I'm talking about then i have no idea how to help you
as in, has he pulled off any forum Self Deletes, done any previous doxes, shared keys, etc.

bullying might be a good reason but i think anyone who would do a dox would be someone who's already done stuff

It said I harassed a 5 year old. The only 5 year old I can loving think of is blockchip and the fact is he was harassing me. Literally going to every thread I made a post in.

I didn't harass blockchip. I just called him out on his bullstuff which was a big difference from harassment.

if this is true, autism speaks

he thought he could get away with straight up harassment by using your reputation as a scapegoat or is your post biased?

i mean if you spend >7 years harassing unstable kids on the internet i find it hard to believe that you never considered you might piss off a lunatic, tony.

as a basic means of protecting yourself in the future from stuff like this, i would suggest reducing the malevolent intent of your prescence here as a principle. it's more rewarding than what you've been doing regardless.

for the time being though, i think badspot should at least revoke the person responsible, if possible. not really easy to get justice for this stuff, though calling the police might help?

7+ years of pissing off angsty teenagers

that's something you would see on linkedin and instantly decline lol

They mentioned the harvest they were salty about getting harvested. That's how pety this was.
they were salty about getting their name on a list? jesus christ it might be moltenkitten

as in, has he pulled off any forum Self Deletes, done any previous doxes, shared keys, etc.
why does this matter!??!?!?!?!?

its a dude who tony harassed and thats it, monday what are you doing