Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26954 times)

Yea I'm almost positive one of:
Nix
Daswurich
Moltenkitten

investigateed tony so they have absolutly no room to talk about anything. Have fun getting bos'd :)

find out the method they are using to dox you
facebook, obviously
Nix
Daswurich
Moltenkitten

investigateed tony so they have absolutly no room to talk about anything. Have fun getting bos'd :)
literally what evidence, dude

The people I don't like CLEARLY investigateed a person I'm friends with!!!

Posts here, mannerism of speaking, inside info from fairly relyable sources. I'm not going to disclose anything I may or may not have Night Fox. Stop trying to defend furrys for bullstuff like this

literally what evidence, dude
he's just listing off people he doesn't like to draw negative attention to them.

using this event as an excuse to continue a petty grudge is absolutely despicable. im convinced patton doesn't actually give a damn about this beyond the fact that he could be targeted.

Patton, you clearly have nothing to add to the list of 'who could have done this' besides people you have a grudge with.
Stop trying to defend furrys
Why is this your argument? It's like some teenaged angsty 'hate what others hate' mentality.

Oh. Right.

Kimon I already got investigateed lol

Also, why the forget would I post my evedence here? That serves no benifit to me and compromises my sources.
Also Areforever, I've never seen you post anything remotely intelegent so do everyone a favor and stop posting

Also, why the forget would I post my evedence here? That serves no benifit to me and compromises my sources.
yeah i would imagine revealing that you're lying wouldn't benefit you, but we kinda figured it out anyways.

yeah i would imagine revealing that you're lying wouldn't benefit you, but we kinda figured it out anyways.
I'm sure if I posted this to tumblr you'd belive it.

Kimon I already got investigateed lol

Also Areforever, I've never seen you post anything remotely intelegent so do everyone a favor and stop posting

Censor it, I'd really like to see the evidence that I did this

uh for one because you're making stupid ass unsubstantiated claims, and two because you're talking stuff about "bos" as if badspot's gonna forgetin ban someone just cus you said so
you can't compromise sources that aren't real my dude

can we all just be honest here
there is an 18 year old man, probably with a job and a girlfriend, who goes on the internet to whine about furries on a lego forum
is that just the most amazing thing you've seen all day

Nix
Daswurich
Moltenkitten

i'm positive that those people give a stuff enough about tony to do this lol
i'd bet it's iban or a real problem user that tony managed to piss off [[[again]]]

Badspot has banned people in the past for releasing people's personal information.
I'm not going to post anything yet but considering moltenkittens, night fox, daswurich, nix, ect are butt buddies shouldn't suprise anyone that they're rushing to eachothers defense

tony is more likely to have investigateed himself for attention than for any of those people to investigate him