Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.

Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26552 times)

obv tony doesnt deserve this, but with the history of spaz skiddies the blf has and with how much a richard tony is overall, why would you be surprised when something like this happens? its like walking up to someone and calling them a bitch repeatedly, then getting the stuff kicked out of you. you might see it as an overreaction and the thinking you don't deserve it, but you should expect it and youre the one to blame for the consequences

whoevers doing the private investigating is obv someone who takes this forums too seriously and a bitch, but why would you feel bad for tony lol

Tony's an idiot but he doesn't deserve his personal life ruined.
that implies tony has a personal life to begin with :cookieMonster:

obv tony doesnt deserve this, but with the history of spaz skiddies the blf has and with how much a richard tony is overall, why would you be surprised when something like this happens? its like walking up to someone and calling them a bitch repeatedly, then getting the stuff kicked out of you. you might see it as an overreaction and the thinking you don't deserve it, but you should expect it and youre the one to blame for the consequences
that exact thing happened when tony forgeted with iban lmao

oh boy this stuffs getting real

does the pope stuff in the woods
does the tin man have a sheet metal rooster

that exact thing happened when tony forgeted with iban lmao

Except I didn't forget with him. I genuinely liked his website and didn't even knew he run it.

I'm a little surprised Tony is already messing with people again so soon

private investigating is stupid in all cases and anyone who resorts to that because they got upset on a lego forum needs to take a long, hard, look at themselves in the mirror and contemplate their life.

ohhhhh so this is why tony asked if i investigateed him

private investigating somebody is the saddest cry for attention you could possibly make

As much as it looks like grimlock is just firing at random people he hates, you have to remember that the person doing this is someone who has had issues with both Tony and Thot patrol
Oh, so only like almost anyone those people interact with.

This ended up being a bit of a non-event. Grimlock n co rattled off like 5 different names of people they thought did it with no proof to tie it to anyone specifically. Adding to that, the dox of tony contained a threat of further private investigating which doesn't seem to have happened.

Dunno if tony ever did call the police about the alleged 50 calls he was receiving a day but I'd be interested to see what happened with that if he did.

Extremely disappointed with the results. No spamming fake newspapers from mainstream media to his mailbox? What about paint cans with a note saying "fix your loving walls"? Or a copy of Fallout 3 with the 3 scratched out and "New Vegas" written in crayon on top? And how could you miss this golden opportunity to send him a cuddly pony for his entertainment?

What's the point of having information if you're not going to use it to get back at somebody for all the stuff they've given us over the years?