Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.

Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26910 times)

As much as it looks like grimlock is just firing at random people he hates, you have to remember that the person doing this is someone who has had issues with both Tony and Thot patrol
and is delusional enough to think thot patrol is a trolling clan that spends all their time conspiring in the shadows on how to troll the forums

and is delusional enough to think thot patrol is a trolling clan that spends all their time conspiring in the shadows on how to troll the forums
Well that's definitely how you guys come across

Well that's definitely how you guys come across
i think i found the culprit

As much as it looks like grimlock is just firing at random people he hates, you have to remember that the person doing this is someone who has had issues with both Tony and Thot patrol
So we can narrow it down to about 80% of the forum as suspects

i think i found the culprit
if it walks like a trolling clan and quacks like a trolling clan...

if it walks like a trolling clan and quacks like a trolling clan...
does the pope stuff in the woods

this is taking it too far, anything on the forums will either be handled by badspot or you can walk away, but this you can't
this is messing with someone's life and who it's targeted at is pretty much a moot point, you can't even come close to justifying this unless the person is basically Riddler

While it's debatable whether Tony deserves this or not, IMO he does not at all deserve this.

It's one thing to get "revenge" or something on a user, but going out of the way to investigate them is major harassment, and illegal.
He's some dude who messes around on forums on the web for fun, it's not like he's some sort of cyber criminal. IMO he doesn't deserve this, honestly nobody really does.

People who think it is okay or are justifying the action of private investigating Tony just because he has said mean words to you on the Internet are hypersensitive and are loving idiots. The worse thing he's done is monger attention from people, and somehow that makes it right to harass him and his family? Seriously if you think this is okay, throw your computer out the window.

People who think it is okay or are justifying the action of private investigating Tony just because he has said mean words to you on the Internet are hypersensitive and are loving idiots. The worse thing he's done is monger attention from people, and somehow that makes it right to harass him and his family? Seriously if you think this is okay, throw your computer out the window.

what do you expect from edgy kids whose entire social lives exist in the virtual world? people like this have a weak sense of reality

Tony's an idiot but he doesn't deserve his personal life ruined.

That said, I would totally mail him a letter that's several pages of incoherent ranting about nothing with [News] written on the envelope. Expense would be mine and there'd be no real harm in it.

Tony is pretty much a stuff poster from what I've seen but he doesn't deserve a fix at all

Tony's an idiot but he doesn't deserve his personal life ruined.

That said, I would totally mail him a letter that's several pages of incoherent ranting about nothing with [News] written on the envelope. Expense would be mine and there'd be no real harm in it.
This is an incredibly stupid and unfunny idea

he'd probably make a [NEWS] thread about it lmao