Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.

Author Topic: Someone is going around private investigating lord tony and threatening to investigate others.  (Read 26952 times)

oh hey sorry guys it was me.

Or a copy of Fallout 3 with the 3 scratched out and "New Vegas" written in crayon on top?
this is the cruelest joke ive ever read

oh hey sorry guys it was me.

Kinda over dramatic claiming I bullied you for years.

I haven't even said a word to you for years and when we talk it's you bullying me.

I haven't even said a word to you for years and when we talk it's you bullying me.

You... realize he's joking, right?

Bruh

little do you know, blockchip, moltenkittens, nix the glaceon, and insert name here were all alts of ceist

Extremely disappointed with the results. No spamming fake newspapers from mainstream media to his mailbox? What about paint cans with a note saying "fix your loving walls"? Or a copy of Fallout 3 with the 3 scratched out and "New Vegas" written in crayon on top? And how could you miss this golden opportunity to send him a cuddly pony for his entertainment?
why not go the full load?

a fleshlight with a light blue shade, with a logo of "Ponyland: New Vegas" and a giant rainbow cutie mark both printed on it
ship it wrapped in fake mainstream media newspapers and put in an additional box filled with paint cans with the note like you said.

then it would be shipped in a fallout 3 branded box but that's not all.
a bunch of discs of the PS3 version of fallout: new vegas will be glued to the box, covers of the disc facing out, the discs would be irreparably scratched on the bottom should tony try to take them off but they would be scratched with the lyrics to my little pony friendship is magic opening theme, labelled on the covers of the disc a number so tony would know which order to read them in.

that would've been way better than any of the stuff you described alone.

i'd send a pound of fast food sauce packets

i'd send a pound of fast food sauce packets

I only accept szechuan sauce.

no i keep that stuff for myself

What if Tony investigateed himself to raise publicity for his upcoming show on Adult Swim?

tony is more likely to have investigateed himself for attention than for any of those people to investigate him
What if Tony investigateed himself to raise publicity for his upcoming show on Adult Swim?

what are these discords tho, i wanna join them