21 (52.5%)
well mostly
11 (27.5%)
not really
4 (10%)
no it sucks
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 8values Political Quiz - the hottest thing since sliced bread  (Read 20581 times)

im just saying if somehow everybody unanimously agreed upon anarcho-communism it would work, because nobody would attempt to abuse any power. its different than everybody agreeing​ on capitalism because simply agreeing with capitalism doesn't actually improve your life in any way.

though really anarcho-communism​ wouldn't really need unanimous agreement, in theory. from my understanding society would require mutual cooperation and if you attempted to hold more power than others you would be rejected as a principle, because everybody holds the power to destroy each other. thus nobody would try any funny business because they rely on everybody else as much as they do in turn.

really interesting concept but i personally wouldnt wanna try it

if everybody was anarcho-communist?

i mean i dont disagree
im just saying if somehow everybody unanimously agreed upon anarcho-communism it would work, because nobody would attempt to abuse any power. its different than everybody agreeing​ on capitalism because simply agreeing with capitalism doesn't actually improve your life in any way.

though really anarcho-communism​ wouldn't really need unanimous agreement, in theory. from my understanding society would require mutual cooperation and if you attempted to hold more power than others you would be rejected as a principle, because everybody holds the power to destroy each other. thus nobody would try any funny business because they rely on everybody else as much as they do in turn.

How can Russians be so macho and so poor at the same time

I really liked this, though it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. You might update this a little to include some more specific information. Not sure how helpful that is because I can't really think of anything else to include.

By the way, you might include a 'NEXT' button before you answer a question. I clicked the wrong answer on one (misclicked) and that might have been avoided with a button to go to the next allowing me to chance my answer.

What
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just exhibiting the master plan to rid america of Anarcho Communists.

I feel disgusted that im a liberal
This also voids 99% of my arguments now, nice

I feel disgusted that im a liberal
This also voids 99% of my arguments now, nice
You realize that "Liberal" means something entirely different from it's modernized bastardization, right?

Pretty accurate.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:57:40 AM by SWAT One »

have you considered putting might and tradition on the right side of the results to illustrate right vs left definitions?
yea i was thinking this too

do you realize you got to this point from me breaking the results page?

how did my joke post get derailed so hard and then taken seriously indirectly

have you read animal farm