Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,

Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21528 times)

You've really gone down the path of Eon

i don't really think this is someone's path you can compare to in my honest opinion

as someone who was friends with eon, eon was acting like a poor excuse of a psychopath. unlike copy eon just completely abandoned most of his friends and say the some dumb stuff such as "it's time to move on and never come on blockland again!!! hahahaha" after he was banned and all that. and after he joined NC i think he investigateed someone before. it was a lot more forgeted up than what copy kirby would do.

but i don't know, he might go down that path at this point, let's see

copy kirby has some self respect he's not going to end up like eon

i don't really think this is someone's path you can compare to in my honest opinion

as someone who was friends with eon, eon was acting like a poor excuse of a psychopath. unlike copy eon just completely abandoned most of his friends and say the some dumb stuff such as "it's time to move on and never come on blockland again!!! hahahaha" after he was banned and all that. and after he joined NC i think he investigateed someone before. it was a lot more forgeted up than what copy kirby would do.

but i don't know, he might go down that path at this point, let's see
Oh, well, i was mostly speaking of Eon from my perspective, i don't know him as well as you did, nor did i know that he may have investigateed someone, but from what i saw of him, his occasional posts, and how he was in Blockland, he seemed alright, guess i was wrong, though

Guys... haven't we already discussed how we should take everything copy says with a grain of salt?

1. Unfortunately, the NC did NOT start the :egg: meme. It's a great one, but per usual MLD spreads FAKE NEWS

2. Copy Kirby isn't in nc or thot patrol. We literally disagreed with the drama in this topic. I would hope someone who is more than 20 years old would actually read through a thread before posting

3. For the love of god stop implying you're the consence of the forums. Your opinions on people mean jack stuff, and for all the hell you give NC/Thot patrol for following certan users around, you do the exact same thing. Just please, do us all a favor and stop posting

Grimlock "mld is wrong because he is mld stop posting"

3. For the love of god stop implying you're the consence of the forums. Your opinions on people mean jack stuff, and for all the hell you give NC/Thot patrol for following certan users around, you do the exact same thing. Just please, do us all a favor and stop posting
are you talking about mld here...? you really just love making enemies don't you

it must take a lot of energy to be this obnoxious

it must take a lot of energy to be this obnoxious
must exhaust the poor old man

must exhaust the poor old man
If anyone is exausted its you trying to fit your richard into the ass od a Glaceon doll  :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:57:17 PM by Badspot »

1. Unfortunately, the NC did NOT start the :egg: meme. It's a great one, but per usual MLD spreads FAKE NEWS
You started the :egg: emote topic and things took off from there

2. Copy Kirby isn't in nc or thot patrol. We literally disagreed with the drama in this topic. I would hope someone who is more than 20 years old would actually read through a thread before posting
I didn't say that he was, only that he's been hanging out with you guys and doing certain things that you guys did

However, i did only read the OP, but i didn't want to read any more as i knew the gist of the topic, so i didn't bother to read the other pages

I'm not the conscience of the forums, nor do i ever recall implying that i am, maybe you should stop assuming things

My opinion only matters as much as everyone else's, but the general consensus seems to agree with me for the most part, so there's that

I admit to my hypocrisy, but that doesn't make you guys any better, even if i do ignore you guys, it still bothers me that you guys go around bugging others and yet are still allowed to exist in this community

And you know what? You and your friends are all sick of our "autistic" behavior, fake news, memes, furries, etc, why don't you guys do us a favor and stop posting?

If anyone is exausted its you trying to fit your richard into the ass od a Glaceon doll  :cookieMonster:

Oh, well, i was mostly speaking of Eon from my perspective, i don't know him as well as you did, nor did i know that he may have investigateed someone, but from what i saw of him, his occasional posts, and how he was in Blockland, he seemed alright, guess i was wrong, though

yeah he was an alright guy who had plenty of ideas for servers and went so far to making a blockland wikipedia about it too.

shame it had to go down to that