Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21514 times)

If anyone is exausted its you trying to fit your richard into the ass od a Glaceon doll  :cookieMonster:
i'd try to make a witty comeback but the sheer fact that you spelt glaceon right just baffles me

yeah he was an alright guy who had plenty of ideas for servers and went so far to making a blockland wikipedia about it too.

shame it had to go down to that
yeah, I remember I was his friend too and then he randomly removed me off his contact list and when he joined the NC and stuff.

If anyone is exausted its you trying to fit your richard into the ass od a Glaceon doll  :cookieMonster:
Uh.. What? Someone give me context to this statement please. I think I might of missed a stuff ton while I was "gone."

Uh.. What? Someone give me context to this statement please. I think I might of missed a stuff ton while I was "gone."
someone faked a reddit post saying "my glaceon doll gives me pleasure"

yeah he was an alright guy who had plenty of ideas for servers and went so far to making a blockland wikipedia about it too.

shame it had to go down to that
yeah, I remember I was his friend too and then he randomly removed me off his contact list and when he joined the NC and stuff.
Can we talk about the assimilations? Please, Mac, i've been dying to talk to you about the assimilations ALL DAY, okay?

Oh, I was expecting something like "Nix admitted to loving dolls and everyone made it into a inside joke" or something.

Seth may be kind and all, but seth tries to hard to be funny
fair enough. just seemed to me like he was trying to hard to be funny
yeah i purposely do sometimes because that in of itself is a lil bit funny and i know the guys in there are chill and enjoy it
and actively avoids conflict even if it means the thread going to stuff and his only solution being to lock it,
how is that a bad thing, the thread is made to be chill in not to start or continue drama in
i dont understand how someone could drama gr8. he's such a cool guy
To be quite honest, seth isn't actively doing anything wrong/annoying. He does make an effort to keep the handicapation under control
honestly if you think seth is anything but a great guy then you can just forget off to a dark place
as i said, users in question(not seth) deserve their own drama topics for stuff in and outside this thread. lumping them all together defeats  the purpose
thx and yeah
3. For the love of god stop implying you're the consence of the forums. Your opinions on people mean jack stuff
well i mean he has been here for almost 12 years and knows what he is talking about

i find the majority of the conversation that goes down in the discussion topics to be uncomfortable and awkward but i'd rather have it isolated than everywhere else

as for seth, he is too emotionally dependent on his topic and i find that pretty sad

at least the majority of the conversation in the older days where people like dr_pepper were racking up hundreds of posts in it

real image

not faked

for as much stuff as grimlock & co give masterlegodude and the furries about supposedly being drama whores, they are doing a great job starting arguments and getting offended more often than the furries historically did

Copy Kirby is a drama whore I gotta be brutally honest here. He's the sort of kid that kicks over people's sand castles because it makes him feel good when people get upset. Giving his opinion any credence is doing everyone a disservice tbh

copy kirby is OBSESSED with toxicology

as for seth, he is too emotionally dependent on his topic and i find that pretty sad
i did admittedly used to be but i'm not nearly as much anymore
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/a2BMQQP.png[/img]

real image

not faked
ik ur joking but just in case people wonder, that is in fact fake

real image

not faked
Wow, what a terrible thing to do, i am triggered by this and am going to follow Patton there to rant on him some more

copy kirby is OBSESSED with toxicology
True statment

Also unova is a moron