Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,

Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21523 times)

Uh.. What? Someone give me context to this statement please. I think I might of missed a stuff ton while I was "gone."
i think its some stuffty attempt at a comeback for glaceon calling patton old

hes a sociopath and did it to convince people otherwise? youre a troll just like him, you should know better lol

Don't know if this has been addressed yet (haven't checked the rest of the thread yet) but the dox specifically said that Thot Patrol is next. Also why would Grimlock dox Tony? They are like best loving buds.

i don't see any issue here and i'm tired of dumb petty drama

aren't the day/night topics places to post miscellaneous/general things that don't fit in any other thread? isn't it a general place for discussion? if people have issues with those participating in the thread, why not just ignore them? or, if they're posting things that you don't like/don't agree with (furries, memes, etc.), then ignore it. the real culprits are those being overly affected by content posted in there. if they didn't speak up and lead a rebellion against it, there wouldn't be an issue. just post what you want and if people like it, they'll respond. if they don't, just let it be. if you see something you don't like, ignore it. it's as simple as that. if a user is repetitively posting the same things that only a minority of people like, then just take it up with them and tell them to cool down with the posting. if they don't want to, drama them individually or suggest starting a thread individually if they're not doing it to troll. if your sole meaning of making this thread is to complain that you think users in there aren't funny or annoying, then you shouldn't have made the thread and you're the problem. all five "exhibits" you provided are perfectly fine users.

nix is like 14 and likes Pokemon. if he likes Glaceon personally or loveually, accept it and move on. your opinion won't change his interests and will just fuel a fire. your only arguments about daswiruch is that he's "painfully unfunny" and "handicapped", first claim subjective and second incorrect. you claim he starts arguments but from the evidence you've provided I see nothing of that. painfully weak case. your third user on trial is seth, who from what i've seen has been nothing but a fine person to look over the thread. your only evidence against him are completely unrelated posts of him steering the topic out of drama and tame jokes.

"actively avoids conflict even if it means the thread going to stuff and his only solution being to lock it"

isn't this what you want? isn't the whole point of your drama to call out users for starting conflict contained in one thread? I guess seth would be your knight in shining armour then because he's been doing a fine job at avoiding drama in the thread. your main point about outland has no evidence whatsoever of his current actions, only mentions of his previous bans and drama threads. lastly, your claim against Dark blockland guard makes no sense. he's done nothing wrong from what I can see and he's probably a kid. kids are dumb.

i'm sick of seeing people gain bad names just because people simply don't like them. they're not malicious people. I see all of this hatred and ill will towards these people only because they're supposedly unfunny and different. do I personally like Nix or Outland or Dark blockland guard? No, but what they post is indifferent to me whether or not I agree with it. they're perfectly fine people that post what they like, even if it's to annoy you. it's been said time and time again by parents and grandparents, but if someone is annoying you intentionally, just ignore it. these people get a high off of others reactions. people like nix aren't bad, they're functioning human beings that use the internet as a gateway to express themselves in a different way than in reality.

I know I sound like i'm blinded from this "tough and rough internet life", but i've been here for a decade and know that getting riled up about those that really don't cause harm is just a waste of my energy. if you all don't like what's in the day/night threads, just ostracize those users from your mind, pretend they're not even there. will these internet arguments matter to you in a year? hopefully not

^ this doesn't relate to those causing harm (private investigating, malicious activities, flaming, etc.)

as long as the furries are out of all topics its good

will these internet arguments matter to you in a year?

yes.......................... ...

the furnbies will go to whichever topic we want i will not adhere to your segregation

the furnbies will go to whichever topic we want i will not adhere to your segregation
Please douse yourself in gasoline and light a match

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:57:30 PM by Badspot »

im australian fuel is a delicacy

we should just bos all australians

Who is crunchwrap again?

do note I had to report grimlock twice for flaming in this thread alone

do note I had to report grimlock twice for flaming in this thread alone
I haven't seen him flame anyone in this topic, though, i guess him telling me to stop posting could be flaming? But i don't think that'll actually do anything, and i've not seen any other instances of him flaming here, so i think you're being a little quick on that there trigger, Nix

I haven't seen him flame anyone in this topic, though, i guess him telling me to stop posting could be flaming? But i don't think that'll actually do anything, and i've not seen any other instances of him flaming here, so i think you're being a little quick on that there trigger, Nix
If anyone is exausted its you trying to fit your richard into the ass od a Glaceon doll  :cookieMonster:
Please douse yourself in gasoline and light a match