HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY TO THE SJWS
18 (27.7%)
NOT JOIN THEM
6 (9.2%)
BRING BALANCE TO REALITY
6 (9.2%)
NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS
3 (4.6%)
YOU WERE MY BROTHER BILL NYE, I LOVED YOU!
32 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Billnye has turned to the darkside  (Read 17102 times)

Last time I checked monday is a gender

lovees are loving genders.

Your gender is either XX or XY

I'm convinced you have selective illiteracy

what is it characterized by

lovees are loving genders.

Your gender is either XX or XY
...?

Are there any articles or anything you can provide that could possibly help me understand the dynamics of 60+ genders?
No because it's personal identification that's defined by social norms and other things. I can't tell you how each one works or how many people identify as it. That'd be me trying to tell other people how to identify and live their lives
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:19:11 PM by PhantOS »

You can't scientifically prove the number of genders because it's a social construct, it'd be like saying you scientifically proved the word "too" doesn't exist. The number of genders falls onto opinion.
My richard is certainly not a social construct.
Wrong """"""""Social construct""""""""
...?
You either have a snake or a vagina
don't bully autistic people
Its not bullying, its informing, but you just seem to want to shove this "gender is a social construct" nonsense into here.

Its not bullying, its informing, but you just seem to want to shove this "gender is a social construct" nonsense into here.
refusing to acknowledge facts doesn't make them false, it just makes you wrong

refusing to acknowledge facts doesn't make them false, it just makes you wrong
And yet here you are.

If someone biologically has a snake, but they identify as feminine and act the way a modern, stereotypical female would, they would still biologically have a snake, but socially be classified as a feminine person and vice versa. Personally, I'd refer to said person as a feminine male, but if they would prefer to be called female then I would out of basic civil respect because I don't really care.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:32:49 PM by Khaz »

If someone biologically has a snake, but they identify as feminine and act the way a modern, stereotypical female would, they would still biologically have a snake, but socially be classified as a feminine person and vice versa. Personally, I'd refer to said person a feminine male, but if they would prefer to be called female then I would out of basic civil respect because I don't really care.
yeah pretty much. im sure men who identify as woman still know they have a snake but they prefer to identify as a woman. most of them probably dont make a scene either unless someone directly confronts them and intentionally tries to piss them off.

your genitals define your love but you define your gender. that's just a good way to go about it, and if you intentionally oppose to address someone how you know they want to be addressed, then its rude

If someone biologically has a snake, but they identify as feminine and act the way a modern, stereotypical female would, they would still biologically have a snake, but socially be classified as a feminine person and vice versa. Personally, I'd refer to said person as a feminine male, but if they would prefer to be called female then I would out of basic civil respect because I don't really care.

Yeah lol. Like I still know you're a guy but if you want me to call you a girl I really don't care

your genitals define your love but you define your gender.

I'm not a woman if I think I'm a woman lol