Game Theory makes another fnaf video

Author Topic: Game Theory makes another fnaf video  (Read 2497 times)

five nights at cancer is always cringy

there's an entire topic for this
I felt this was worthy enough for it's own thread.
Considering the game died a while ago.

I bet it gets hella views though

I thought FNAF finally died out

I thought FNAF finally died out
there's still a movie, several books, and another game that's coming out
also the fandom is still well and alive

I really don't get why it's so trendy to hate Mattpat. You are aware that those videos are tongue in cheek, right?

Oh yeah, this game existed

Fnaf needs to die. Pat needs to take a look at something with some actual mystery behind it, tackle a good ARG. Not Petscop tho, that stuff was easy.

Fnaf needs to die. Pat needs to take a look at something with some actual mystery behind it, tackle a good ARG. Not Petscop tho, that stuff was easy.
It's not like he does theories on a variety of games on this channel and even has another channel dedicated on film theories or something...

But seriously, yeah, another FNAF.
And as much as i dislike FNAF myself, i love the intrigue of hidden lore, secrets in games and all that.
So these theories on FNAF are the ones that i somehow like a lot, even though i know almost nothing about FNAF and have absolutely no intention to indulge myself into that universe.

Always take his things as he says, just a theory, above all.
I am not sure why people hate him as a whole.
He brings up interesting points from a perspective that you sometimes never thought of.
While i am sure some take his theories as a truth and i do believe some of his theories might be close to the truth at the very least, you got to take it with a grain of salt.

people hate him because eww >:((((( finaff cringee and it's cool to hate on things that other people hate

people hate him because eww >:((((( finaff cringee and it's cool to hate on things that other people hate
I hate him because his theories are just really bad, he has an annoying voice and generally because he doesn't do good content tbh.