-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12254 times)

that still doesn't make hardly any sense to me, people who do nothing are preferable to those who only do harm
yea i know im just rephrasing it because i hardly understood the way he said it

i think t.n's poorly portraying that he doesnt like people who's only comment is that they dont like either side

^^^^^^^^^^

I'm in the middle of a project, so I'm not English-ing good RN

that still doesn't make hardly any sense to me, people who do nothing are preferable to those who only do harm

me and my right wing death squad are ready to roll out in our Ford F-150 to smash some African American mailboxes at the drop of a snapback trucker hat

both
everyone needs to chill

i think t.n's poorly portraying that he doesnt like people who's only comment is that they dont like either side

He's operating under the idea that everyone who posts in a topic needs to contribute to the "Discussion", otherwise their input is useless.

When you enter a room full of idiots arguing about stupid stuff, there's really not much else you can do beyond jumping into the fray, making passing snarks or getting the heck outta there.

me and my right wing death squad are ready to roll out in our Ford F-150 to smash some African American mailboxes at the drop of a snapback trucker hat
this is the man we need in office

Both words suck. You're basically asking whether people think the left or the right is worse, so you're basically just asking people's political affiliation. If they say "both" or some variation they're probably a centrist.

Anti-SJWs do more real harm to people. SJWs are idealistic, naive teenagers getting pointed and laughed at by white guys whose politics align with whatever South Park says.

whose politics align with whatever South Park says.

Should we tell him that South Park is progressive?

i didn't wanna be the guy to say anything but now

Following a more indepth pattern like Chris Ray Gun, and Sargon of Akkad, who are actually self-proclaimed Classical Liberals, and taking conflicting views head on to challenge my own perspectives have helped somewhat, but I'll never be able to put aside these conflicting SJW Thoughts that have been instilled in me since early childhood, and the Anti-SJW thoughts I rammed into my head for the past 3 years like Asinine propaganda.
The fact that you take Sargon of Akkad at all seriously is a bit upsetting after all that introspection

Should we tell him that South Park is progressive?
The impression I get is that it's just extremely status-quo, middle of the road dudebro centrism. I haven't been keeping up with it though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 10:50:52 PM by ultimamax »

The impression I get is that it's just extremely status-quo, middle of the road dudebro centrism.

Without being too gushy, it's the forefather of contemporary absurdist political satire. There's more to south park than "Status-quo dudebro comedy"

Without being too gushy, it's the forefather of contemporary absurdist political satire. There's more to south park than "Status-quo dudebro comedy"
Yeah but it being a "forefather" of that doesn't mean its messages aren't weak or completely expected now. Would it surprise you that something can't stay that edgy for that long?

I see this and I try to back off, but by that point I'm already known as "the living embodiment of /Pol/" by those around me and on the forums.

literally no one thinks this

Yeah but it being a "forefather" of that doesn't mean its messages aren't weak or completely expected now. Would it surprise you that something can't stay that edgy for that long?

It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, I'm just offering my take on the show as a fan of it.