-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12265 times)

No one on this thread has exhibited this kind of behavior.
what about on the entire forum you cant cherry pick bb

I mean what people stereotype as SJWs is just as bad as the stereotypical person who advocates against it imo
[im g width=500]http://i.imgur.com/aAfYvjX.jpg[/ img]
example of ignorance (nothing against ya stick man, more complaining about the content creator)

it's just an endless argument
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:00:11 PM by Nal »

I don't get why SJWs whine when we use the term on them. They are the friends who created it and most descriptions of SJWs are accurate to the people the term now mocks.

Because it's an overtly used term by anti-SJWs to conveniently place all their insecurities on one monolithic group of people.

tbh i think this applies for anyone lmao

if you take away everyone listening and any chance of influencing anything, the only thing anyone can do is complain

Yeah, that's kind of my whole point in this thread. What constitutes an SJW and an anti-SJW end up throwing out endless back and forth bitching that ultimately never culminates into anything beyond the random private investigating.

I mean what people stereotype as SJW's is just as bad as the stereotypical person who advocates against it imoexample of ignorance

it's just an endless argument
When you don't get a joke so bad you think it's an insult and get triggered.

I don't understand what you're trying to say but sure

-snip-

You think France is gonna get converted into Cuckistan by Muslim immigrants, who has the tighter grip on reality again

You think France is gonna get converted into Cuckistan by Muslim immigrants, who has the tighter grip on reality again
In my opinion, I think terrorist attacks will become a lot more common, but it's not going to turn into a loving Islamist state, that's a little too far.

what about on the entire forum you cant cherry pick bb
Well it seemed like the picture was in reference to this thread, not to the forum as a whole. Because we're discussing SJWs.

Well first, France get converted into Cuckistan when they're the "Surrender" country.
Second, Look at Germany, Look at Sweden, Look at forgetin reality, The Muslim Immigrants are Demanding the world warp around to
their beliefs instead of adapting to their new environment and mixing their old culture with the new one.
Why? Because it's incompatible when you believe every culture besides you're own is infested with Infidels.

Well first, France get converted into Cuckistan when they're the "Surrender" country.
Second, Look at Germany, Look at Sweden, Look at forgetin reality, The Muslim Immigrants are Demanding the world warp around to their beliefs instead of adapting to their new environment and mixing their old culture with the new one.
Why? Because it's incompatible when you believe every culture besides you're own is infested with Infidels.
lol

please stop spacing at
random points throug
-hout your sentences

Second, Look at Germany, Look at Sweden, Look at forgetin reality, The Muslim Immigrants are Demanding the world warp around to
their beliefs instead of adapting to their new environment and mixing their old culture with the new one.
none of this is true until you prove it

dont give me that 50% of muslims want sharia law bullstuff because the sample size was like 5000 people

also still relevant

Um, Germany and Sweden aren't Islamist states though. Germany certainly has a problem with immigrant crime and Sweden isn't much better, but the countries aren't under shariah law.