Liberals try going to muslim no go zones to prove Annoying Orange wrong.

Author Topic: Liberals try going to muslim no go zones to prove Annoying Orange wrong.  (Read 4576 times)

This news site looks like its sucking Annoying Oranges rooster

This news site looks like its sucking Annoying Oranges rooster

This is how you know it's not fake news. They aren't shilling for Soros.

Guess you could say their experience was explosive.

reminder: this is a tony thread, dont reply to it

Anyone who doesn't share my beliefs is literally Riddler.

dude you're replying to it by posting this you idiot

Look how superior you are to everyone else since you know that Tony is trolling. Even though you are doing exactly what you told everyone else not to do.

This is how you know it's not fake news. They aren't shilling for Soros.

So as long as it shills out for Annoying Orange instead, it's not fake news?

Tim Pool is an independent journalist, not a liberal. This article is disingenuous. He didn't go to prove Annoying Orange wrong, he went to get the facts, whatever they might be. This was a few months ago. I'm honestly not sure how you managed to find a site that spinned it in this manner.
Fake news.

dude you're replying to it by posting this you idiot
Look how superior you are to everyone else since you know that Tony is trolling. Even though you are doing exactly what you told everyone else not to do.
interesting that you're also posting in this thread to start an argument, exactly what lord tony wants

i dont understand. its clearly a no go zone, why would you go to it? if i walked around with a nice suit in the projects i'd get my ass beat.

doesn't prove much except the fact that impoverished neighborhoods are not favorable. if thats what liberals are trying to prove wrong they're stupid, and if that's what Annoying Orange is trying to prove right, he's also stupid because its been common knowledge for over a hundred years
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:32:34 AM by PhantOS »

interesting that you're also posting in this thread to start an argument, exactly what lord tony wants
are you being payed to be this dumb or

oh lord. the usual "i cant annoy lord tony so i'll annoy everyone else except lord tony" gang is already here.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:52:53 AM by PhantOS »